Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

7-5 or 8-4 for Michigan this season, IMO. Is it ends up being worse than that, I wonít be shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The preseason talk of Michigan being the best Big Ten team appears to be erroneous.

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    7-5 or 8-4 for Michigan this season, IMO. Is it ends up being worse than that, I won’t be shocked.

Perhaps jumping the gun because it’s early but yep could be this year’s 2018 Wisconsin. Have to wonder about the depths of despair of UMich fans. Maybe worse than the Hoke era teams....or Wisconsin is CFP worthy. Gawd.

Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    Just saw the replay of that overturn. Wow, that is bad. Just like Michigan looks today. Harbaugh's seat getting warm?
    Harbaugh is toast, next stop Dolphins with cheap folding lawn chair. IMHO of course...

Michigan looks like they’ve never seen Wisconsin play before. Just awful.

Michigan may have to go Jurassic Park and bring Bo back to life.

Wisco wonít be getting anymore generous lines like the -4 they had last week.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherVotary View Post
    The preseason talk of Michigan being the best Big Ten team appears to be erroneous.
    Yes. And there are lots of games left, but that would also mean that the East division probably isn't much, if any, better (maybe worse) than the West division this year.

Michigan making Wisc look top 5.

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...

Badgers are simply trucking Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by MnplsGopher View Post
    Michigan making Wisc look top 5.

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...
    The Kill era teams tried but didn’t have the total package in terms of the players or particularly in the the passing game. It’s possible to run the ball well out of a spread offense but the vanilla scheme and execution has left a lot to be desired thus far.

Now Iím thinking my 7-5, 8-4 is a little too optimistic. 5-6 wins is more indicative of how theyíre playing.

Michiganís schedule after this week.

Rutgers - Win
    Iowa - Loss
    At Illinois - Win?
    At Penn State - Loss
    Notre Dame - Loss
    At Maryland - Loss
    Michigan State - Loss
    At Indiana - Win
    Ohio State - Loss

Here comes a ticky tac targeting call vs Wisconsin, hit on sliding qb. Sorry, but zero tolerance rule...and the rules are the rules. Forcible contact to head.

Now, THAT one was targeting. Just an awful hit to the head.

That one wasn’t.....