Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Two top in-state 2021 targets, Kendall Brown and Treyton Thompson, are transferring to prep schools, but not Holmgren. That’s helped him develop a good relationship with the U, which included an unofficial visit to Gophers practice earlier this month.

“We have been building a better and better relationship since they have become able to contact me,” Holmgren said. “It’s a new culture and it’s heading in the right direction. This year should be a big year for them.”

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Which schools have prioritized him?

“There’s a pretty good amount,” Holmgren said. “Minnesota, Gonzaga, Texas, Baylor, Purdue, Georgetown, Coach [Patrick] Ewing texts me a lot and we talk back and forth a lot. Cal, there’s a couple more I can’t remember off the top of my head.”

At the beginning of the summer Holmgren took unofficial visits to Georgetown, Maryland and Virginia. He’s looking to set up some more trips for the fall.

“I’m going to try and get some officials in during the school year,” he said. “Maybe some unofficials, I live right by Minnesota so I’ll stop by there a couple of times, definitely see some games this winter.”

“I want to go see Gonzaga, get down to Purdue, Texas, Ohio State and then figure out my last one,” he added.

https://247sports.com/college/minnes...and-134487400/

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    Which schools have prioritized him?

“There’s a pretty good amount,” Holmgren said. “Minnesota, Gonzaga, Texas, Baylor, Purdue, Georgetown, Coach [Patrick] Ewing texts me a lot and we talk back and forth a lot. Cal, there’s a couple more I can’t remember off the top of my head.”

At the beginning of the summer Holmgren took unofficial visits to Georgetown, Maryland and Virginia. He’s looking to set up some more trips for the fall.

“I’m going to try and get some officials in during the school year,” he said. “Maybe some unofficials, I live right by Minnesota so I’ll stop by there a couple of times, definitely see some games this winter.”

“I want to go see Gonzaga, get down to Purdue, Texas, Ohio State and then figure out my last one,” he added.

https://247sports.com/college/minnes...and-134487400/

Go Gophers!!
    So no official for the Gophers???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!