***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I can count the # of games I felt that way in 30 years on one hand. Meh.

Really no excuse for not boxing out. That last Williams rebound was pathetic. He took the rebound away from 4 Gophers. I was going to say defenders but they have done very little of that.

Really no excuse for not boxing out. That last Williams rebound was pathetic. He took the rebound away from 4 Gophers. I was going to say defenders but they have done very little of that.

Our pathetic rebounding and pathetic defense reflect on our coaches.

IW needs to step up if we are to win this because no one else is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From a preseason top #20 ranking to a loss to the worst team in the conference on Weakling Wednesday.
Yuck.

Somebody tell how this coach is going to do better with better talent because I can't see it. This team looks like they don't want to listen to him.

Somebody tell how this coach is going to do better with better talent because I can't see it. This team looks like they don't want to listen to him.

Well last year they were 5th in the conference.
If you are right it will be pretty clear again next year and you won’t have to worry. I’d just calm down and wait for next season to complain if I were you.

Looks like we'll be under 150 posts. I tried.

Washington's game so much more mature than beginning of year. He does need to "live in the gym" shooting 3 pointers this offseason, but a very impressive game tonight. Good momentum for a very key Gopher player going into next season.

Top 5 next year! The future is so bright! :cool:

If you’re right it will be clear cut next year and everyone will agree with you.

I will say I think you’re pretty cool using sunglasses emojis to rip the coach. I wish I were so cool.

Top 5 next year! The future is so bright! :cool:

I’m told the Gophers have this great core coming back.

Much of the core which was part of losing 14 out of their last 16.

How can you not be psyched for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 seed too much for our Gophers. So ends the season of promise.

Good point. Maybe we should be psyched for the players we haven't seen yet.

You’re right. 3 of the 4 guys back next year people are excited about were playing tonight.
If they’re bad next year the coach will be fired

Rutgers with the upset? Have they not seen how much we sucked?

Too ugly for words. Too many players that have no business on a major conference D1 floor.

If somebody gave Coyle $5 million, Pitino would be cleaning out his office.

If you’re right it will be clear cut next year and everyone will agree with you.

I will say I think you’re pretty cool using sunglasses emojis to rip the coach. I wish I were so cool.

You're right. Having two of the worst seasons in 50 years is no big deal. Let's give it a few more years. Emoji usage is the real problem.

How can you have so much faith in our coach?

Too ugly for words. Too many players that have no business on a major conference D1 floor.
But Pitino is a great recruiter. grrrr.....

You’re right. 3 of the 4 guys back next year people are excited about were playing tonight.
If they’re bad next year the coach will be fired

Curry and Coffey both weren’t playing tonight.

Top Bottom