***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If we can hit some outside shots we could win relatively comfortably.

Kind of ragged play right now, but we're up by 6

Murphy's ability to throw it down with two hands from standing still is incredible.

Gophers are at their best when they push every Penn State miss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy reminds me of Rodman on the glass. Not the biggest guy, not the highest leaper, but exceptional instincts.

how does Rick Pitino have so much time to watch the Gophers? Does he make every home game?

Good finish to the half, keep the pedal down in second half

We didn't seem to play at our best at times but still having an 11 point lead is encouraging!

Was the stream awful throughout the half for people?

Very confident team right now. Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best stat of the half? Reggie Lynch: 0 fouls.

Best stat of the half? Reggie Lynch: 0 fouls.

And he did it while still being aggressive as seen by the 6 blocks.

Very good half coming off the emotional win against Maryland. Keep foot on the gas and put this away early in the second half, no more overtime games :)

Was the stream awful throughout the half for people?

I couldn't get it to load on Roku when I went through the featured section of BTN 2 go but when I switched over to just using watch BTN it played fine for the bulk of the half.

And he did it while still being aggressive as seen by the 6 blocks.

Very good half coming off the emotional win against Maryland. Keep foot on the gas and put this away early in the second half, no more overtime games :)

Actually I thought he was rather controlled. He didn't chase many drives, incan remember 2 that he left the backside wide open for a put back.

Penn state obviously tried to go at him and he's done a great job jumping 2nd.

Big Ten Network sure loves advertising for lawyers class action lawsuits. Add all the sad mistreated pets makes the commercials unwatchable.

Mason does it every game - they get a lead and he loses focus for a couple possessions on offense

2 minutes of sloppy play

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We should start an over-under on the number of times per game McBrayer ends up on the floor. Always seems like he's injured, then pops up.

(Not a knock on him.. just a quirky thing I noticed)

What a Dunk!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom