Broncos/Gophers stats comparisons - final rankings NCAA

So you're saying if the Gophers had lost to Rutgers and Oregon St to finish 6-6, no one would've brought up the fact that he predicted 8-10 wins and would've likely lost his job on that basis alone?
Chuckle...

What all logical people are saying is that if you rank everything TC did wrong, this would be dead last on the list. Who cares? Nick Saban's public goal entering the season was to win a Natty. Can you believe he would say that? Who gives a flying F what a coach predicts? Coaching speak. Some motivate one way, some another. Who cares is the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What all logical people are saying is that if you rank everything TC did wrong, this would be dead last on the list. Who cares? Nick Saban's public goal entering the season was to win a Natty. Can you believe he would say that? Who gives a flying F what a coach predicts? Coaching speak. Some motivate one way, some another. Who cares is the point.

For the second time, I made a side comment in pointing out the Gophers relatively poor offensive performance in 2016 vs 2015. That's all. And dpodoll and PMWinSTP decided to raise the issue of or care about the side point. You decided to join in, raise the issue further, and derail the thread altogether.
So you've made it a point to comment and care about something that you say nobody cares about. That's logical? Usually, people don't comment on things they don't care about, but you've made a big deal about it.
To make another side point, there's a big difference between stating a goal and making a prediction. Nick Saban has never predicted that Alabama would win a National Championship, or 12 games, or any number of games.

For the second time, I made a side comment in pointing out the Gophers relatively poor offensive performance in 2016 vs 2015. That's all. And dpodoll and PMWinSTP decided to raise the issue of or care about the side point. You decided to join in, raise the issue further, and derail the thread altogether.
So you've made it a point to comment and care about something that you say nobody cares about. That's logical? Usually, people don't comment on things they don't care about, but you've made a big deal about it.
To make another side point, there's a big difference between stating a goal and making a prediction. Nick Saban has never predicted that Alabama would win a National Championship, or 12 games, or any number of games.

I don't care about the comment. I care about those that care about the comment. You clearly care - side note or not. You said so.

Rushing: WM 24, Gophers 54; Passing: WM 49, Gophers 111; Total Offense: WM 19, Gophers 107. Total defense: Gophers 21, WM 26; Rush defense: Gophers 14, WM 49; Passing efficiency: WM 4, UM 108; Passing Efficiency Defense: UM 27, WM 36. Scoring offense: WM 9, UM 63. Scoring defense: WM 15, UM 21.

Apples/ oranges in some respects.

Are you taking into account strength of schedule? There were only two common opponents.

I don't care about the comment. I care about those that care about the comment. You clearly care - side note or not. You said so.

I'm retired. What's your excuse?

Top Bottom