Full statements from the Gophers players, Coyle, and Kaler

What part of gang banging a woman - and filming it as well - is compatible with the values that University of Minnesota represents? Perhaps it is okay while hosting a recruit? NO. You don't even need to go to church to understand that. Those that were "fully" involved - if they aren't gone then I may be at the end of my twenty-six year run of season tickets.

Now, the newly accused - I'm not sure I understand their crimes and I would agree that they should have a full hearing before any punitive actions are applied.

Give me the bat when you are done with it, Dean. But leave Dilly Bar Dan out it. He might be all we have left when the dust settles.

The crazy part of this story is the fact that had they NOT video taped the encounter, they'd likely be in jail. In this case it was the SMART thing to do, because it saved their rears in criminal court.

The crazy part of this story is the fact that had they NOT video taped the encounter, they'd likely be in jail. In this case it was the SMART thing to do, because it saved their rears in criminal court.
Yup, that thought has definitely occurred to me too. Crazy.

Well, maybe not gang banging the young lady would have been a bit smarter.

Stalin himself would be impressed with the "not everyone can have all the facts' line.

Maybe the University should keep the players in chains when they aren't exploiting them for millions of dollars. Or maybe the players are free men, and are allowed to enjoy their short period of glory, as long as it's within the limits of the law.

No one can mishandle a situatin like the University of Minnesota.

Maybe the University should keep the players in chains when they aren't exploiting them for millions of dollars. Or maybe the players are free men, and are allowed to enjoy their short period of glory, as long as it's within the limits of the law.

+1

On a completely unrelated note, is that Duke Anyanwu standing in front with Leidner and Wolitarsky? If so, that's pretty cool. Kid never sees the field in his years here, suffers two terrible injuries, decides to hang up the cleats a year early after graduating, but is STILL considered a senior leader by his teammates. I've always heard extremely positive things about Duke -- both on an off the field -- and this would further solidify my opinion...

I think the President of the University should be able to decide which sexual acts between adults he finds icky and which ones he approves of. It only makes sense.

You have to understand that is a brotherhood. Enough that when you get lucky, you keep a brother in the room to film the encounter. And then offer him a turn. We all stand solid, we all wear each other's fluids. What we wash off, we wash as a team.

Probably covered elsewhere, but 3 90 second videos only covering one act, doesn't show her attitude after four cars in the train.

You have to understand that is a brotherhood. Enough that when you get lucky, you keep a brother in the room to film the encounter. And then offer him a turn. We all stand solid, we all wear each other's fluids. What we wash off, we wash as a team.

When you boil right down to it, this.

Top Bottom