Coyle talks Claeys extension, volleyball - Mn Daily

You implied Green was playing better than Jonke. It's all there in the Johannesson thread.

I'll ask you again, give me an example of a power 5 recruit that wasn't the starter on his high school team. Why did Oregon back off halfway through his senior season?

First off, you are changing the conversation again. I never said Green started over Jonke (which was your accusation earlier in this thread). You've changed your mind on that. Now, you're saying that I said Green was better than Jonke. Again, this is something I never said. You kept saying that I was saying that in that thread too. Here are my exact quotes from that thread about Jonke vs. Green:

“However, I did not say that Green was the better QB that season (than Jonke). He was just clearly the better recruit.”

“Or as I said, many times, Janke might have been a BETTER player at the time. I'm not saying he wasn't. I am saying, that Green is the better prospect. Janke was a really good HS QB who very well could have been a better player during the 2015 season for Allen HS.”

I never said that Janke wasn't the better player at that time, probably for the exact reasons that you mentioned. You literally quoted a post of mine where I was saying that yes, Janke could very well have been the better player. . .”

Again, you're an absolute idiot.

There is a cadre here that is very uncomfortable discussing anything negative about the program, coaches, or players. That's fine, but when the name-calling starts over differences of opinion that's not ok. It's like a ****ing jr high cafeteria in here at times. Everyone's emotions run high because we care. Some want to talk about the problems, others want to sweep them under the rug.

Nice try, as usual you have nothing.

Once again, all I did was ask a legitimate question, and followed it up with a fact. Now several of you have wasted 2 pages of trying to turn it into something more than that.

If you weren't implying that Minnesota was only the underdog because of Hills health than I really do apologize for jumping down your throat. Sometimes it's difficult to read tone on message boards.

Your words highlighted below. Who was the starter Bob? Answer the ****ing question!

Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist
Jonke started every single playoff game. Had the majority of the passing snaps, had the majority of the drives. In the the losing effort to end the season Jonke had 9 drives, Seth 4. Neither played lights out. In the prior game Jonke had 21 pass attempts, Green 0. Green barely played. In the game prior to that Jonke had 18 attempts, Green 3. Play by plays and box scores available below.

Allen's schedule:

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools...5/schedule.htm

Here are the play by plays:

Vs Westlake (last game).
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high...lay/2015/33450

Vs Denton Ryan
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high...lay/2015/32972

Vs Arlington Martin
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high...lay/2015/31177
You're wrong again.

Seth Green and Jonke put up similar season stats. Yawn.

Everyone, except you, refers to them as having a dual QB system.
http://www.statesman.com/news/local/...uFr0aiDvX72dL/

And Seth Green and Jonke split the first four series of the championship game.

You're all sorts of wrong.

Your words highlighted

Originally Posted by MaxyJR1
Breaking down box scores on TX football from Mn.

From box scores realize they won games by an average of over 30 points last year. Maybe that's why the Junior played more. They are 12-0 this year and winning games by 28.

Looks like a great way to evaluate who is better.

Who played and better in the title game they lost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Green did.

Jonke was getting more run than Green early in the year and putting up good numbers too. It was a legitimate QB platoon.

There is a cadre here that is very uncomfortable discussing anything negative about the program, coaches, or players. That's fine, but when the name-calling starts over differences of opinion that's not ok. It's like a ****ing jr high cafeteria in here at times. Everyone's emotions run high because we care. Some want to talk about the problems, others want to sweep them under the rug.

I am 100% cool with talking over problems and I am 100% cool with people bashing the program.

My issue with you isn't that you point out issues with the program. I am all in on that. My issues with you are that you do this charade in every thread. You change the argument half way through, you create incredibly obvious strawman arguments, and you don't know when to give up.

Originally Posted by MaxyJR1
Breaking down box scores on TX football from Mn.

From box scores realize they won games by an average of over 30 points last year. Maybe that's why the Junior played more. They are 12-0 this year and winning games by 28.

Looks like a great way to evaluate who is better.

Who played and better in the title game they lost?

Green did.

Jonke was getting more run than Green early in the year and putting up good numbers too. It was a legitimate QB platoon.

Yeah, Green did play much better in the title game.

They did platoon at QB.

In the championship game, Jonke and Green split the first four series.

Now - - What, in this post, do you have a problem with? You went and copy and pasted a quote of mine here, so tell me what I said here that was incorrect.

Please post 1 thread where I said the following:

Green was a better QB than Jonke.

Green was the starter at Allen HS.

Please, post 1.

You have said I've said those things multiple times, yet, you can't find 1 post.

Good job loser.

If you weren't implying that Minnesota was only the underdog because of Hills health than I really do apologize for jumping down your throat. Sometimes it's difficult to read tone on message boards.

No, Minnesota was an underdog because they were on the road and Rhoda was starting. Add in the possibility of Hills playing, and it wasn't a surprise. That's all I was saying.

Interpreting tone on the internet never works out.

STFU. You are the biggest instigator, self loving, confrontational poster on this board. Painting yourself as this level headed contributor who is trying to have a nice conversation based on fact and are open to the possibility you might be wrong is insulting and ridiculous.

Name one thing that I posted that was false?

Ha. Let's start with your insistence that this is TC's 6th year. Not true. Then we could go with how he is as much to blame for the current QB/WR situation as anyone else. Also False. For kickers I'll throw in your "I'm not buying mid-40s" for the WI game which isn't a big deal, but is pretty comical when you think about it. False.
I'm just getting started.....

Ok, I've been pretty good about ignoring you but I'm going to have to call bs here. I didn't whine like a little girl when you resorted to calling me names over a difference of opinion. I let it go. Let's cool it with the hypocracy.

Ha. Let's start with your insistence that this is TC's 6th year. Not true. Then we could go with how he is as much to blame for the current QB/WR situation as anyone else. Also False. For kickers I'll throw in your "I'm not buying mid-40s" for the WI game which isn't a big deal, but is pretty comical when you think about it. False.
I'm just getting started.....

Lol, I never once have stated it's TC's 6th year as a head coach. I said Claeys has been here for 6 years and it's the 'programs 6th year'. Claeys said this himself at the beginning of the year along with the 'best team since he's been here' quote.

Brian Anderson is responsible for recruiting and coaching the WRs. He along with Poore and Reeves have been here recruiting and coaching on offense for 6 years. Claeys kept them around and they deserve some blame for the lack of playmakers and offensive struggles.

I did make that prediction a week out, and then posted in the same thread 2 or 3 days later that I was wrong.

Once again I haven't said anything false. If I do slip up, I admit I'm wrong. I don't understand what your issue is with me other than we have a difference in opinion.

Wow, a several page b!tch fight. Moderator, please ban these guys.

Lol, I never once have stated it's TC's 6th year as a head coach. I said Claeys has been here for 6 years and it's the 'programs 6th year'. Claeys said this himself at the beginning of the year along with the 'best team since he's been here' quote.

Brian Anderson is responsible for recruiting and coaching the WRs. He along with Poore and Reeves have been here recruiting and coaching on offense for 6 years. Claeys kept them around and they deserve some blame for the lack of playmakers and offensive struggles.

I did make that prediction a week out, and then posted in the same thread 2 or 3 days later that I was wrong.

Once again I haven't said anything false. If I do slip up, I admit I'm wrong. I don't understand what your issue is with me other than we have a difference in opinion.

Nice dance...he didn't say you said TC was in his 6th years as HC. Dig the hole deeper or maybe actually read the damn post.

Jeez- you guys get anything accomplished today? How do U have enough time to dwell on such petty things?

STFU. You are the biggest instigator, self loving, confrontational poster on this board. Painting yourself as this level headed contributor who is trying to have a nice conversation based on fact and are open to the possibility you might be wrong is insulting and ridiculous.

I've admitted I was wrong on several occasions.

Spoof, you're the one making sweeping generalizations about CTE based on watching a 30 on 30 episode. I'd move up to 60 minutes or maybe Readers Digest...

Then demonstrably wrong statements that emotion plays no part in sports, that the backup can never be better in game situations, etc

Instead of you and BoBo and the rest of the clowns shouting down the rest of us why don't you try to debate with facts and figures. You just knowing something is true doesn't cut it. If you have a difference of opinion, fine, but allow others to have their opinions.

But Tracy said before the year he thought this was his best team. How do you respond to THAT Mr. Coyle?

He's only had one team, dope.

I've admitted I was wrong on several occasions.

Spoof, you're the one making sweeping generalizations about CTE based on watching a 30 on 30 episode. I'd move up to 60 minutes or maybe Readers Digest...

Then demonstrably wrong statements that emotion plays no part in sports, that the backup can never be better in game situations, etc

Instead of you and BoBo and the rest of the clowns shouting down the rest of us why don't you try to debate with facts and figures. You just knowing something is true doesn't cut it. If you have a difference of opinion, fine, but allow others to have their opinions.

How have I shut down 1 thing you've said? Please, I'd love to hear 1 example.

It's good to see you crying again. Were you able to find an example of me saying Green was a better than Jonke or that Green was the starter yet? Nope?

Top Bottom