Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Jalen Johnson, who the Gophers offered but never had a shot, became the latest in-state wisconsin kid to leave the state:

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    Jalen Johnson, who the Gophers offered but never had a shot, became the latest in-state wisconsin kid to leave the state:

Go Gophers!!
    Most of the top kid in any state will not stay home to play for the state school. Usually not a big deal , especially if they are not a one and done.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Most of the top kid in any state will not stay home to play for the state school. Usually not a big deal , especially if they are not a one and done.
    Don’t tell any gopher fans that

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Another example of a overlooked player i really like. Saw him this spring and he is the kind of player that keeps getting better, plays smart and tough. You can win with guys like that.

Nothing wrong with under the radar guys. If they can defend and they fit what you want to do offensively you can coach them up. Just have to have a plan

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Another example of a overlooked player i really like. Saw him this spring and he is the kind of player that keeps getting better, plays smart and tough. You can win with guys like that.
    So, are you saying that Pitino’s staff is getting an eye for diamonds in the rough?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    So, are you saying that Pitino’s staff is getting an eye for diamonds in the rough?

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post

They have signed several over the years but have yet to produce a championship team of meaning. It takes more than diamonds in the rough but i tip the hat for something well done.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    And neither will be a gopher. Sounds like Suggs is a lock to play at Gonzaga, Garcia is getting blue blood offers, Richard has yet to offer Crowl, all the equals yuck for Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by abrams View Post
    And neither will be a gopher. Sounds like Suggs is a lock to play at Gonzaga, Garcia is getting blue blood offers, Richard has yet to offer Crowl, all the equals yuck for Minnesota.
    We are always going to have to sweat these decisions out. So far we have only lost the Dainja one and it sounds as though he could not have gotten into the U anyway. Hang in there or start rooting for a team like Duke that gets whoever they want. As a Gopher fan, just enjoy the challenge and make college basketball fun for yourself as opposed to a summer long bum out over things that haven't happened yet. Recruiting to Minnesota isn't easy, ask the Timberwolves, they can't do it even with money.

Badgers offer crowley

Quote Originally Posted by salzie View Post
    Badgers offer crowley
    It's Crowl. Why the Gopher have not offer is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by abrams View Post
    It's Crowl. Why the Gopher have not offer is bizarre.
    Maybe they do not like him as much as Reuvers whom many Gopher fans do not think is very good. Perhaps they like other prospects that are a better fit. Who knows, perhaps they will offer today.