Page 66 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by go_gophers View Post
    Maybe I'm crazy, but is it possible that Garcia is still considering seven schools (hence the forthcoming announcement)? It also seems possible that there could be a hierarchy within his top seven. He's eliminated dozens and dozens of schools, and will ultimately choose one, but there are six more that need to be eliminated. Why do we read so much into these decisions? We assume the high school kid is in his room twisting his mustache figuring how best to screw over the schools recruiting him. Maybe he simply hasn't decided yet. By the way, if he ultimately chooses to go elsewhere, it doesn't mean he was never considering the Gophers. (That may be my least favorite take of all.)

That being said, I really hope he picks our favorite team. He feels like the kind of guy that could be an immediate difference maker on both ends. Add Garcia and maybe Suggs thinks twice. Garcia, Suggs and and Walton and we're rolling. Garcia, Walton and Mashburn or Berry or even Muscadin would be amazing, too. Even without Garcia, we seem to have a good shot with some really solid players. We'll all breath easier when the first domino drops.
    I'm thinking you wrote 300 words to say you agree with my 10,000 mile appraisal of the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by 60's Guy View Post
    I'm thinking you wrote 300 words to say you agree with my 10,000 mile appraisal of the situation?
    Yeah, I caught myself typing in circles for a minute there...

I just get tired of the grand conspiracies drummed up by people who get mad when a teenager they've never met doesn't think exactly how they do. Heaven forbid they'd have some uncertainty...or change their mind based on new information...or form their own opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Doesn't look good with him wearing a Butler Basketball shirt! Looks like Butler was also in on that day and he just returned from a second trip to ND.

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    Doesn't look good with him wearing a Butler Basketball shirt! Looks like Butler was also in on that day and he just returned from a second trip to ND.
    ....That says BUYER basketball, not Butler basketball....

Default All Things Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    Itís not Butler, itís Guyer, and his smile in the pic with Pitino vs Butler is bigger, maybe Pitino was tickling him.
    Last edited by Gopher Teeth; 09-17-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan007 View Post
    Guyer. The name is his team

Appears that Garcia has a final 7 of Minnesota, UNC, Kansas, Arizona, Marquette, Memphis and Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan007 View Post
    My bad. Just saw that shirt in the Butler pic and didnít read it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MinnGopher View Post
    Appears that Garcia has a final 7 of Minnesota, UNC, Kansas, Arizona, Marquette, Memphis and Indiana
    If he goes elsewhere I will hope it is at least out of the B1G, fortunately looks like us and Indiana are the only remaning from the conference and can't really see him picking Indi over UNC, Kansas, or Memphis

Crowl off the board:

Go Gophers!!

I view Crowl as one of those guys that you kind of get skeptical of us not going after him hard enough, and conversely I would have been skeptical if we took him

Quote Originally Posted by MinnGopher View Post
    I view Crowl as one of those guys that you kind of get skeptical of us not going after him hard enough, and conversely I would have been skeptical if we took him
    As far as this board goes, thatís almost every Minnesota high school kid outside of top 100 that plays d1 or d2 anywhere else.

Iím sure Crowl will do just find and we will hear about him for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by upnorthkid View Post
    Guyer. The name is his team
    My bad...it's still NOT butler (:

Let's go!