I Hope This is Nothing, but.........

I think the key difference is that from what I've read Tharpe didn't post that picture himself.

I will also add that in one corner of the internet talking about the Tharpe photo someone wrote, "Definitely the first time Tharpe nailed a 3 this March."

Haha. Yeah, I just threw it out there because its related, although Dorsey's may end up being a whole lot more lewd. Hopefully Dorsey didn't post this himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the question of how to divide up minutes at the 1 and 2 next year may have just got a lot simpler....

I have to agree. If true he needs to be gone. With Richard's dad's issues he needs to step up and prove he not a Ruichie.

Go Gophers

Because he frickin posted it on his twitter account! Why the hell wouldn't we judge him for doing something that incredibly idiotic assuming he was the one who actually posted it? He probably deserves to get the same treatment that Morris, Mcneil and Lofton got, the boot.

I find it hard to believe someone in his position (high profile athlete) would purposely make something public like that. My guess is either it was an accident or his phone was stolen/hacked.

I guess nothing should really surprise us now days so maybe I am wrong. I just don't know how someone could be that dumb.

Because he frickin posted it on his twitter account! Why the hell wouldn't we judge him for doing something that incredibly idiotic assuming he was the one who actually posted it? He probably deserves to get the same treatment that Morris, Mcneil and Lofton got, the boot.

I can't really speak to what Morris did or what Lofton did but No just No about McNeil. What McNeil did was far far worse. Now if the woman in the video's presses charges for anything then i can compare the two but if it was consensual then just stop this and McNeil. They shouldn't be compared in the same sentence. Also if his phone was really stolen and someone else posted this video then he is a victim as well.

Dorsey's argument has to be that he left his phone unattended and someone got into the data and posted. He became aware of it and immediately deleted the posts.

I find it impossible to believe he did this on purpose. We'll see what happens.

I find it hard to believe someone in his position (high profile athlete) would purposely make something public like that. My guess is either it was an accident or his phone was stolen/hacked.

I guess nothing should really surprise us now days so maybe I am wrong. I just don't know how someone could be that dumb.

Or he had too much Natty Ice.

If he's in the video. It's fairly obvious someone else had the phone recording it, right? Or does he have it up on a stand?

Point being, the person filming could have thought they were being funny (or drunk) posting it on Twitter.

If he's in the video. It's fairly obvious someone else had the phone recording it, right? Or does he have it up on a stand?

Point being, the person filming could have thought they were being funny (or drunk) posting it on Twitter.
problem is it was posted on his Twitter account as well

Only way this doesn't become a problem is that Dorsey proves his phone was stolen and someone uploaded a video they found in his phone's archives.

It could explain why the photo was deleted onto Twitter 30 mins later, because Kevin could have logged on through his laptop or a library computer to delete the Twitter post

If she was of legal age and not impaired by drugs so was able to give consent there is no crime.
However taking the video and sharing it with the world without her writen or recoded consent is a crime.
Yep and *this* is what feminists like to complain about college athletics. They like to point out women athletics don't do this stuff, right Gabor and Katrina Deli?

It is immature. It is bad for the school and there does have to be consent of all parties involved, otherwise it has disciplinary and legal ramifications.

It also brings into question Pitino's recruiting skills since people will question what type of people he is recruiting to the University.

Blowing this off, sweeping it under the rug or just plain trying to ignore it isn't smart and in all likelihood isn't going to happen thanks to the nature of former AD Teague's ouster.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yup. Can't believe people think that because it's legal that nothing will happen.

It's not illegal to have someone else do your homework. How did that story end?
+100

1.) nothing stops someone from making a fake video that says that.

2.) I doubt the athletes conduct rules they sign have anything that specific

3.) and as such they'll likely let him off on a technicality keep him around so long as there is a coach to go to bat for him. (assuming nothing illegal was happening) no need to let a mistake of this nature ruin a kids life.

Yeah, they'll let it slide because everyone has forgotten why we are searching for a new AD. Norwood Teague's actions will cause this to be fully investigated. Do not think otherwise.

Video or it didn't happen!!
[sarcasm] There's a good idea. Let's spread it further around the internet. There is no way that could look bad. [/sarcasm]

I just hope there is a copy preserved somewhere that can be used for investigative purposes.

problem is it was posted on his Twitter account as well Only way this doesn't become a problem is that Dorsey proves his phone was stolen and someone uploaded a video they found in his phone's archives. It could explain why the photo was deleted onto Twitter 30 mins later, because Kevin could have logged on through his laptop or a library computer to delete the Twitter post

Correct. Situation could be friend films video on Dorsey's phone. Friend uploads video to Twitter from Dorsey's phone. 30 minutes later when Dorsey has his own phone. He realizes what happened and deletes it.

One week of enjoyment was all the gods could spare a Minnesota sports fan. I'm really tired of those gods.

I can't really speak to what Morris did or what Lofton did but No just No about McNeil. What McNeil did was far far worse. Now if the woman in the video's presses charges for anything then i can compare the two but if it was consensual then just stop this and McNeil. They shouldn't be compared in the same sentence. Also if his phone was really stolen and someone else posted this video then he is a victim as well.

All I'm saying is that he deserves to get kicked off the team and Mcneil along with Morris and Lofton are the three other players Pitino has already kicked off. I never said anything about their actions necessarily being similar although if he didn't have permission to post the video that could be very bad and somewhat comparable.

I remember one of the captions for one of of the videos was "Its bussin." The other caption was something along the lines of "getting money." Seems like something Dorsey would say and it made it seem as if he was very proud of the videos and not an accident.

One thing is for certain. As we speak, U attorneys, communications people, etc., are meeting, gathering the facts, and ultimately deciding how to navigate the press release. Probably not what they want to be dealing with after Mega Tongue.

As it was written

...in Twitter 69:69.

"Let he who has not participated in a double-team, and videotaped it, and then posted it, cast the first stone. Amen."

I believe Jesus said something like this when one of his videos came to light. Please, people, remember your Christian education!

Groupie hoochie is a dangerous thing.[emoji857]

One thing is for certain. As we speak, U attorneys, communications people, etc., are meeting, gathering the facts, and ultimately deciding how to navigate the press release. Probably not what they want to be dealing with after Mega Tongue.

I just chose to quote yours here so don't take this as insulting your take, but do we know if anyone will ever find out? Seems like there is minimal chatter about this on Twitter.

I guess the catch-22 is he might be in line for a "violation of team rules" suspension...but THEN people may actually look into it.

I remember one of the captions for one of of the videos was "Its bussin." The other caption was something along the lines of "getting money." Seems like something Dorsey would say and it made it seem as if he was very proud of the videos and not an accident.

Or Dorsey's friend who took the videos decided to post them on Twitter through Dorsey's phone, which would be logged into Dorsey's Twitter account. It's quite likely that he hangs out with people who use phrases like "getting money."

Had Dorsey tweeted anything else at all recently? I follow him and haven't seen anything show up on my feed in the past few weeks/months. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I thought Pitino didn't allow the team to use Twitter during the season, or at least didn't allow them to tweet anything. So it would seem Dorsey has been following this rule, and to suddenly break the rule 3/4 of the way through the season by not just tweeting, but posting a video of himself having sex just doesn't make sense. I'd say either he was trying to private message someone and accidentally made it public (I'm no Twitter savant, I don't know how plausible it is that someone could do that by accident), or someone else posted it from his phone, which would likely be always logged into his account.

Dorsey wasn't seen in the first video, he could be taking the video. Unknown. Another player was doing the work. Dorsey clearly in second video and he was the one recording it.

When I was at Gonzaga for law school there was a rumor that David Stockton was forced to move back home with his parents after another rumor went around that him and Sam Downer double teamed a chick at a house party. No idea if it was true, just something that was going around campus haha.

I don't see Dorsey in this photo...

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Haha

...in Twitter 69:69.

"Let he who has not participated in a double-team, and videotaped it, and then posted it, cast the first stone. Amen."

I believe Jesus said something like this when one of his videos came to light. Please, people, remember your Christian education!
Well, that's me. I say it was very stupid and if it is true he deserves any punishment meted out.

Top Bottom