***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN OPENER IN GAME THREAD!!***

The last play sums it all up

+1000. The O-line coaching is pathetic, every team we have played has been better and I doubt our players are that bad. There are never any open holes for the backs to hit, most gains are on cutbacks. Play calling again is too predictable and easy to defend. And now the defense has been letting the last two teams move up and down the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we play Purdue next week, who very well could beat Michigan State in the next few minutes

Yikes, just heard Kill say we didn't even play as hard as they did. So apparently, we're not even trying hard enough either. Jeebus, what a mess.

So his accuracy (for the most part) and pocket presence didn't look good?

Croft didn't transform the offense. But he did things a QB should. Went through progressions, moved in the pocket, had strong body language, has fairly good mechanics. He made some mediocre decisions on a few passes. But he has the intangibles and feel for playing QB. he will improve, much better potential than Mitch.

Croft didn't transform the offense. But he did things a QB should. Went through progressions, moved in the pocket, had strong body language, has fairly good mechanics. He made some mediocre decisions on a few passes. But he has the intangibles and feel for playing QB. he will improve, much better potential than Mitch.

+1

Jim Mora saying in my head. Playoffs? We will be lucky to win a game. Another game.

Leidner should try out for the Twins bullpen.

I can handle croft making some poor choices early he's a true fresh, leidner shouldn't be making decisions like he is as a junior

Top Bottom