Gophers release depth chart: Connor Mayes, Wozniak starting

Probably because 2 of our top 3 are out and TEs are a huge part of our offense. That said I'm just excited for H-Back U

'Wouldn't worry about Woz & Scarver. They are behemoths at 271 & 275.

I am making a prediction that there will be at least a couple of new stars that will emerge for the Gophers tomorrow.

GOOOOOOOO GOPHERS!!!!!!

Defense looks great. I am a little nervous about the offense. But am hoping to seeing some surprises from them tomorrow!

I understand everyones concern at TE...Wozniak will do his job, and at 6-10 / 271 is a huge target. The kid can run block too. The high school he comes from here in Indianapolis runs the wing-T (Center Grove). They will run, run, and run you to death, and when you arent paying attention and load the box cause you need to to stop the run, they lob it 30 yards down field for a score. Everyone here in Indy hates playing that game, boring but effective (hard nosed football team). My kid played against them for four years (Warren Central) so i have seen Nate play a dozen or so games. Just so you know...i work with Trent Maynards dad here in Indy (no inside track) but they are some of the nicest ppl in the world, would love for him to go to Minny. Good Luck tomorrow night. Go Gophers

I like when you post.

Defense looks great. I am a little nervous about the offense. But am hoping to seeing some surprises from them tomorrow!

Me too. I'm excited to see who will emerge as the playmakers on offense (especially at TE and WR).

At 6'10" and 271, Wozniak would be a load on a basketball court. But in football he may need some more weight. Regardless, if he can get off the line and run his routes he will be an invaluable weapon. I'm dying to see him in action.

Top Bottom