Tony Poljan commits! Gophers land their 2016 QB!

Weber has a number of records for the Gophers and got paid as an NFL QB (game time or not) and it is OK to appreciate what he did during his time. I don't think many (or any) are acting like he was an All Pro or Hall of Famer in the NFL, but he did do well of us and I prefer to appreciate these guys than rip on them. And you can fell different and say so without being a a-hole about it.

My quote was, "what were his NFL stats". How is that being an a-hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW: more often than not, a QB is going to be one of the best athletes on a HS team. Some HS QB's will play QB in college - others will move to another position that takes the best advantage of their physical ability.

Bottom line - give me the best athletes you can recruit, and I'll find a place for them to play. Tracy Claeys was on with Sid today, and he said something to the effect that, their goal for recruiting is to bring in kids who are better athletes than the seniors who graduated. If you do that every year, your team keeps getting better.

For me, the next recruiting cycle is going to be very interesting. IF the Gophers can have a big year - 9 or 10 wins, and (#1 priority) WIN a bowl game, there is a potential to have a recruiting class that not only maintains, but accelerates the momentum that the program is gaining under Kill.

On your third point, if we beat TCU, CSU, and two of tOSU/NE/Mich/Wisc that will be enough to sway a few upper tier recruits.

Imagine if all seven Gophers that signed with NFL teams stick how much currency that will get. It won't go unnoticed.

The Gopher coaching staff is getting notoriety for developing players that get attention from NFL teams. The Gophers that signed with NFL teams this year are all class acts. I hope they all make the cut.

On your third point, if we beat TCU, CSU, and two of tOSU/NE/Mich/Wisc that will be enough to sway a few upper tier recruits.

Imagine if all seven Gophers that signed with NFL teams stick how much currency that will get. It won't go unnoticed.

The Gopher coaching staff is getting notoriety for developing players that get attention from NFL teams. The Gophers that signed with NFL teams this year are all class acts. I hope they all make the cut.

Never mind, that will amount to nine-ten wins. I'll drink to that too. :drink:

My quote was, "what were his NFL stats". How is that being an a-hole?

I took your question at the time of that being a smart ass.

So we'd have another reason to drink beer?

We don't need no damned reasons!!!

I'll bite. I should know better then to respond to somebody who is clinking beer steins but why? And your answer better not include something about men playing with balls!

P.S. go_gophers response wasn't bad but you should be able to do better station19.:rolleyes:

So men could drink earlier on weekends. At least that's what I've been told.

CHEERS!

I took your question at the time of that being a smart ass.

Smart-ass? Yes.
A-Hole? A bit much.

Back to Tony.....

Smart-ass? Yes.
A-Hole? A bit much.

Back to Tony.....

Smart ass compared to a-hole...as a retired Proctologist, I know the difference. :D

Top Bottom