***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our defense actually played much better than the score showed. The offense was horrendous and isn't any better than it was in Kill's first year. If he keeps going through enough kids (2-3 a year), he may someday find a QB worth a spit.

I agree the offense was the issue. I think TCU's longest scoring drive was 51 yards. The D wasn't the issue in the least. So, how do we make this O 'somewhat' effective this year?

TCU dance line & female cheerleaders are the best part of the game!!

I was at this disaster of a game, and yes, the TCU dance line was top-notch! I kid you not, they are called the TCU Showgirls.

This is not the game to judge what will be of the rest of the season. Next week is.

I had to laugh out loud when one of the guys calling the game (can't remember which one) mentioned that on one of our drives we finally had the chance to run a play inside TCUs 40 yard line. It was just after Maye's first reception and long run. We were well into the second half.

And now that I think about it, I'm pretty positive we turned the ball over within the next couple of plays.... GopherInPittsburgh nailed it, that's terribad.

I had to laugh out loud when one of the guys calling the game (can't remember which one) mentioned that on one of our drives we finally had the chance to run a play inside TCUs 40 yard line. It was just after Maye's first reception and long run. We were well into the second half.

And now that I think about it, I'm pretty positive we turned the ball over within the next couple of plays.... GopherInPittsburgh nailed it, that's terribad.

I also laughed when one announcer talked about how much we love ML7 in Minnesota. Couldn't have meant GH!

Top Bottom