Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

A DT has the Gophers in his Top 3.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ellison , god knows you could start one day, no question about opportunity!

Considering that we're one of the 3 FBS schools to have offered him, it'd be surprising if we weren't in his top 3 at this point.

Same high school as Robert Nkemdiche, btw.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

From what i have heard...it sounds as though one of the recruiters will be in Indianapolis this next week or so watching a combine at Warren Central. WC has a few prospects for 2017. Moore DT 6'3" 280, Anderson DB. My kid graduated there as OG in 2015, winning 6A championship. I have Sophomore, 6'6" but only 210 (Soccer Goalie)...we are all about football on the eastside here in Indianapolis. Mykelti Williams is a WC grad, any news on a decision there, or has that ship sailed? Well good luck to the Warriors.

Go Gophers!!

When are we going to get a commit from one of the Blessed?
How many scholarships are available?

Right now with the small senior class the number of scholarships are in the middle to upper teens when you add in the ones that are currently open. No idea when anyone else will commit. We might have to wait until after summer camp when some more local offers go out.

Thought I would share an update on recent offers to Minnesota preps in Class of 2017. Woodbury DB/LB Nico Bolden (6'4 195) picked up an offer from Northern Illinois to go along with Washington State and Syracuse offer. My top player without a Minnesota offer. Centennial DL Luke Chuol (6'3 235), Farmington DE Tanner Sundt (6'4 240), and Hopkins Ath Malik Lofton (5'10 170) have the full plate of FCS offers and Wyoming. Osseo OL Nash Jensen (6'5 320), Hopkins Ath Deyon Campbell (5'9 185) and Cretin-Derham Hall DE/LB James Jackson (6'3 220) are probably in the next group behind. Two players picking up first FCS offers are Hopkins LB Boye Mafe (6'5 225) and Crosby-Ironton TE Noah Gindorff (6'6 230). As Ryan Burns would say, they are all players that will need to perform well at camp to pick up offers. Not as deep as the Class of 2016, but a chance to be pretty solid.

http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/1426280-class-of-2017-minnesota-hs-football-recruits

Dude doesn't even feel blessed? Thankful? That's it?
There are no atheists in football. I'm sure he feels blessed... (this was a joke, so not meant to stir any controversy)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Will we be blessed sometime soon with ???? star recruits?

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

This recruit is fired up about the Dome! Is this pic from the Gutey era?

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom