Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Any word on DE Will Evans? I saw the gophers offered him the first day recruiting reopened. Currently is an Ohio commit.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not sure if anyone noticed, but Iowa just landed the number 2 player in the class of 2017.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but Iowa just landed the number 2 player in the class of 2017.

Another 2017 Iwoa commitment - Juan Harris 6' 4" 387lbs. DT. We're dead unless we match size and strength on our OL.

Another 2017 Iwoa commitment - Juan Harris 6' 4" 387lbs. DT. We're dead unless we match size and strength on our OL.

Not worried until Tyler Moore graduates... so that gives us 3 years.

247 and now Burns saying Chase Pine not visiting anymore. He's fully committed to Pittsburgh.

Been really slow on the recruiting trail.. Who is our next commit?

Is johnson a good recruiter?

Since you're so impressed maybe you should start an Iowa 2017 recruiting thread.

Hey - Iowa just had a big year. Nationally-ranked - played in some prime-time games. That's bound to result in a little recruiting bump. If the Gophers want to keep pace, they need to have a big year in 2016 and make some noise of their own.

Go Gophers!!

Hey - Iowa just had a big year. Nationally-ranked - played in some prime-time games. That's bound to result in a little recruiting bump.

Plus, there's over a year left for someone else to pluck him away. Wasn't it the year we lost JC Hassenauer to Alabama the same year that Alabama also took the LT commit for Iowa, who was FROM Iowa??? So if Saban can do that, he can probably take this guy away too. Especially since I doubt they can have a repeat season.

Plus, there's over a year left for someone else to pluck him away. Wasn't it the year we lost JC Hassenauer to Alabama the same year that Alabama also took the LT commit for Iowa, who was FROM Iowa??? So if Saban can do that, he can probably take this guy away too. Especially since I doubt they can have a repeat season.

All Saban has to do is sit down and say "Hey, I'm Nick Saban. I want you to play for me."

Tony Poljan committed to Central Michigan.

i heard we set up a visit with a huge gophers target who is it..it's on matt Jessen
Howard's twitter

Top Bottom