Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Sorry, talking about the All American game that Demry Croft is playing in.

Is this the same game that Jeff Jones played in? And I browsed the list, doesn't seem like that many top players are playing. Something mentioned top 80 and I don't know if I would agree with that.
No Jeff Jones played in the Under Armour All-American game which is the top game IMO. I believe Connor Mayes also played in the U.S. Army All-American game last year and that is a pretty good game as well probably the 2nd best so I'm not sure much about the type of game Croft is playing in.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm looking forward to seeing Jonathan Femi-Cole's development while here and under Klein.

Yeah...Klein needs to get in there and put some good weight on him.

He looks a little chubby, but that article is from August 2013.

Don't be so sure.

Remember the enematic ploy Bert Enema did on Frank Ragnow at the last minute? I hear that Beatty is quite a recruiter.

What last minute ploy? Most on here believed that Ragnow was never coming here to begin with and his FSU offer was no longer committable. Bottom line I would be just as if not more surprised if Moore does not commit here as I would have been had JoJo or Jarvis Johnson not committed.

Are we on Jack Lenihan yet?

Might be the best reel I've seen:

[video]http://www.hudl.com/v/CVmja[/video]

Made CFB Live. Jokingly mentioned that ball boys and equipment managers can get scholarships and a coach might just offer after seeing this creativity. Also cited his exceptional filmmaking skills especially with using the spot shadow.

Yeah...Klein needs to get in there and put some good weight on him.

He looks a little chubby, but that article is from August 2013.

I guess I'm not sure what you meant by your comment. He looks pretty chiseled to me and one can only wonder how more improved he will be with speed, nutrition, and additional weight training. My apologies to you if you thought it wasn't an appropriate post.

I guess I'm not sure what you meant by your comment. He looks pretty chiseled to me and one can only wonder how more improved he will be with speed, nutrition, and additional weight training. My apologies to you if you thought it wasn't an appropriate post.

its ok Buck, UR is a notorious sarcasm user. He is not to be taken lightly.

its ok Buck, UR is a notorious sarcasm user. He is not to be taken lightly.

Ok. I took it as such. Just conveying I was excited to see the kid develop more. Thought I may have come across as offensive or something.

Ok. I took it as such. Just conveying I was excited to see the kid develop more. Thought I may have come across as offensive or something.

Sorry...yeah, total sarcasm. This guy is so ripped it's ridiculous. The photo and info from your link was when he was 17! Actually, I posted that same picture when he was being recruited, and saw that same article. And I encourage readers here to look at that article. Here are the pertinent points:

If you look at the what all RB’s did at the 2013 NFL combine (linked below), you will see that the 17 year old HS student Femi Cole would not have been out of place. In fact, had he participated at the 2013 NFL Combine he would have ranked:

15th out of 34 in the 40 yard dash
12th out of 33 in the vertical (not all athletes compete in each event at the NFL Combine)
12th out of 33 in the broad jump

[link to 2013 NFL combine results]

Few of the stats in the link are reported for Femi-Cole

With this cat, Rodney Smith and Jeff Jones, along with the MASSIVE line we're building, I get more excited about the future every day.

Ski-U-Mah!

Go Gophers!!

How many scholarships do we have left in this class?

I'm sure Moore was a big part of Burns tweet about a very interesting next 48 hours for Gopher football but I would think there has to be something else to it with the 48 hours thing anyone know anything about that?

I'm sure Moore was a big part of Burns tweet about a very interesting next 48 hours for Gopher football but I would think there has to be something else to it with the 48 hours thing anyone know anything about that?

Really hoping it's Mykelti Williams. It sounded like he might be considering committing based on what Pig Man relayed from an insider piece.

All that Burns said was that someone else may be committing tomorrow night. Didn't give any clue as to who though.

Top Bottom