oops -- wrong forum

This thread remembers when Souhan wasn't (very) fit.

This thread wants to know why Vladimir Putin isn't the new linebacker coach?

Attachments

• nx4co7.jpg
    nx4co7.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 51
  • putin+shirtless+hunting.jpg
    putin+shirtless+hunting.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 52

This thread gets offended by other threads challenging their parenting in an online message board

Remember when Kelly Leeks died? The good old days.
Ooops--wrong thread. This thread is the cause and whipping post for our long-suffering program. However, this thread is to blame for N. Teague to consider your avatar no longer acceptable. (I love it, however!)

This thread scored a 22 on it's ACT on the third try and is mad it doesn't have 100 pages.

This thread scored a 22 on it's ACT on the third try and is mad it doesn't have 100 pages.

This thread was starting to feel ignored, Au. Thank you for resurrecting me. My nickname is "The Lazurus Thread".

This thread was starting to feel ignored, Au. Thank you for resurrecting me. My nickname is "The Lazurus Thread".

Don, I was thinking the Zombie thread. It can lie dormant for months, but once disturbed, it begins eating the brains of anyone foolish enough to venture here.

This thread just farted... never trust a fart, this thread sharted.

If rick mons ever starts a thread like me again, I will unfriend him.

This thread was just cleared by the NCAA clearinghouse.

This thread has begun taking some ground balls and plans to ease back into things.

This thread demands that Derrick Wells gets an apology for internet defamation.

I've missed this thread.

This thread is heading to Seven in search of an after-hours sandwich.

This thread thinks

That this thread would like to send a complimentary box of Hostess cupcakes to Desmond Howard, and then stuff them down his throat all at once so he would shut up and let other people talk on Gameday.

This thread is interested in Hong Kong economics and politics.

Has anyone brought up the drubbing NDSU took on Saturday? 23-3 at Northern Iowa

Top Bottom