***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS EASTERN ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'd like to see a stat of how many of these folks are posting on this board for the first time since January.

I don't think I'd be surprised by the findings.

We don't look good right now. Good thing it's the first game of the season. If we had marched down the field on both drives, I wouldn't be picking us to with the BCS Championship. So let's not lose our heads over two bad drives.

I'd like to see a stat of how many of these folks are posting on this board for the first time since January.

I don't think I'd be surprised by the findings.

We don't look good right now. Good thing it's the first game of the season. If we had marched down the field on both drives, I wouldn't be picking us to with the BCS Championship. So let's not lose our heads over two bad drives.

Wise words.

4 bad passes. If you're a glass half full guy, you could say he's 100% on bad passes.

Calling Connor Rhoda..... Heck I'd almost bring Phil out of prison at this point

We have started slow in just about every non-conference game under Kill save I think New Hampshire and one other. It's just the way we are. We will be fine.

Just a dirtball complainer who never played the game, and learned everything he knows from his frustrated jock Daddy.

Actually I played college football in Mesa, Az and now I coach football. Your move, oldass. Stfu blind Homer

No wonder everyone hates drdon.

Dr. Don,

The chat room is open for you...

Terrible start but now can take advantage of their major mistake. Put it in the end zone!!!!

Definitely not something we need, a DT going down.

I'm glad you're all OK with mediocrity or even less than that. But I'm not.

"Go gophers, rose bowl here we come....."

Actually I played college football in Mesa, Az and now I coach football. Your move, oldass. Stfu blind Homer

I love Dr. Don, but not in that way.

Anyone who wants Nelson back is having a stroke.

Flattery will get you no where. :horse::horse::horse::horse:

Think the donmeister is liked much more than u troll

How is he trolling? We don't look good on offense. We were terrible on offense last year.

There we go. Not pretty but at least a start.

Top Bottom