Wisconsin staff

since 2003

doesn't hurt that the Badgers have had the easiest non conf sched in the BCS since 2003. Couple with a flat Conf schedule. Can't blame them for winning tho. BB most likely a bad person but he does seem to have guts of steel.

Yet they still stay silent on John Chadima and his sudden and surprising resignation/firing/whatever due to "misconduct" at, during or before the Rose Bowl.

They'll keep this silent until after signing day, because I'm sure they know it will stink to high heaven.

I tell you what, the way he can plug leaks, if Barry Alvarez had been on the Titanic, it would still be floating.

Bret Bielema loses another assistant with DeMontie Cross off to Kansas according to tweets.

Yet they still stay silent on John Chadima and his sudden and surprising resignation/firing/whatever due to "misconduct" at, during or before the Rose Bowl.

They'll keep this silent until after signing day, because I'm sure they know it will stink to high heaven.

I tell you what, the way he can plug leaks, if Barry Alvarez had been on the Titanic, it would still be floating.

The Curious Case of John Chadima

Hmmm.

UW just made a good hire for OL, Mike Markuson, with Minnesota connections, from Farmington, Hamline. Was previously with Houston Nutt. Will be interesting to see if they. An hold two **** OL recruits.

Also, a development that will amuse Gopher fans - some of the UW boards reacting to the Strib story on Nelson asking, "Did we offer this guy, we're we late, etc.". In many ways this is as big a win for Kill as stealing a top recruit from the state of Wisconsin.

I just heard Bucky just turned in his head and he's done too.

Seems to me a fan who believes they will lose one to two games after losing a QB like Wilson and most the Offensive staff is engaging in wishful thinking.

Agree 100 percent. The most important coach the football program is still there......Barry Alvarez.

Man, I hate the BADgers. They suck! The school sucks! The band sucks! The hot girls that go there suck! The dorms suck! The colors suck (who likes red and white?)! The stadium sucks! The practice field sucks!

That would mean their entire offensive staff from last year is gone.

I'm surprised that you took your hands out of someone else's pants long enough to come here and type that.

I still have one hand in. I'm a good multi-tasker.

Basketball season's going well for you guys huh? I was fortunate enough to be at the Barn during the Indiana game on Sunday. That was....funny. You ready to watch the Gophers get that ass waxed again by the boys in red tomorrow?

Basketball season's going well for you guys huh? I was fortunate enough to be at the Barn during the Indiana game on Sunday. That was....funny. You ready to watch the Gophers get that ass waxed again by the boys in red tomorrow?

BBall season sucks hard right now. Too bad your coach and team do nothing good for the sport, eh? It's ok, no matter how good your teams are and how bad the Gophs get, you still hail Wisconsin, land of animal carcass loving hicks.

Ha. Interesting choice of words given the whole Chadima thing.

Your own pants don't count.

You have once again proven to be a wonderful representative of your university.

Your own pants don't count.

You have once again proven to be a wonderful representative of your university.

You were the one who said that i had my hands down someone else's pants, so which is it?

I came to this forum to provide an update to a relevant conversation being held by Gopher fans. Your jealousy of Wisconsin lead to you throwing out an insult. It's understandable given your insecurity, but that's why this conversation has turned the way it has.

Man, I hate the BADgers. They suck! The school sucks! The band sucks! The hot girls that go there suck! The dorms suck! The colors suck (who likes red and white?)! The stadium sucks! The practice field sucks!

How about the entire state of wisconSIN sucks including SIN-BAD this way we don't leave anything out including the hot girls.

I came to this forum to provide an update to a relevant conversation being held by Gopher fans. Your jealousy of Wisconsin lead to you throwing out an insult. It's understandable given your insecurity, but that's why this conversation has turned the way it has.

A Becky fan comes on a Gopher forum to tell us lowly Gopher fans "how it is", and he's the one who's insecure? You literally cannot make this stuff up!

And yes, we're all very jealous of your zero national titles, fewer Big Ten championships, and fewer head-to-head wins. So very jealous. I'm green with envy as we speak.

You were the one who said that i had my hands down someone else's pants, so which is it? 1

I came to this forum to provide an update to a relevant conversation being held by Gopher fans. 2 Your jealousy of Wisconsin lead to you throwing out an insult. 3 It's understandable given your insecurity, but that's why this conversation has turned the way it has. 4

1 It is the logical extension that is played when a jack-hole from another fan base finds it necessary to pound their chest on this board.

2 I recall your first few posts, and you provided a reasonable voice. That quickly ended, and you have become a mirror image of all the other insufferable wisky tools.

3 If you consider that an insult, you skin is thinner that previously suspected. I have no jealousy of Wisconsin, however, I have limited patience with the majority of their fans.

4 This conversation has turned this way because you have once again insinuated yourself into this conversation, yet you fail to understand that you are an unwelcome guest.

A Becky fan comes on a Gopher forum to tell us lowly Gopher fans "how it is", and he's the one who's insecure? You literally cannot make this stuff up!

And yes, we're all very jealous of your zero national titles, fewer Big Ten championships, and fewer head-to-head wins. So very jealous. I'm green with envy as we speak.

How many of those accomplishments were you actually alive for? You are jealous...it's okay to admit it...it's part of the healing process.

I came here to provide relevant information. The was discussion about Hammock leaving for the Rams, I just came here to say he didn't take the job. What's wrong with that?

How many of those accomplishments were you actually alive for?

How is that in any way relevant? It doesn't matter whether I was alive or not. They happened. This is an extremely tired, worn-out, and nonsensical argument.

You live in the United States of America (presumably). The fact that this country is here, and that you are allowed to live freely in it, is the result of events that happened long before any of us were alive. Is that fact in any way relevant to the fact that you live in the United States and are free to do so? It's seriously an idiotic argument.

You are jealous...it's okay to admit it...it's part of the healing process.

Wrong. I am in no way jealous of anything to do with Wisconsin. I hate the state and everything in it, especially the university in Madison. I could have gone to college anywhere I wanted, and I chose the University of Minnesota. I could have chosen Becky if I were so "jealous", but I didn't. There is no healing process, because there is nothing to heal.

What's wrong with that?

The "6 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena.

You are not a Gopher football fan. You don't belong here. You are not wanted here. That is what's wrong with it.

1 It is the logical extension that is played when a jack-hole from another fan base finds it necessary to pound their chest on this board.

Pound their chest? So saying Hammock turned down the job, in a thread about the Wisconsin Staff, started by a Gopher fan, filled with messages from other Gopher fans, is "pounding my chest?" And I'm the thin skinned one? Good God. HAHAHA.

1 I recall your first few posts, and you provided a reasonable voice. That quickly ended, and you have become a mirror image of all the other insufferable wisky tools.

I never come here with the intention of flaming. However, if someone is going to dish it out, I'm going to give it right back.

1 If you consider that an insult, you skin is thinner that previously suspected. I have no jealousy of Wisconsin, however, I have limited patience with the majority of their fans.

Says the person who is up in arms over my post about Tom Hammock turning down the Rams job. I was just providing an update in the thread; it's not like I started a new topic or brought up how he left the Gophers for the Badgers.

1 This conversation has turned this way because you have once again insinuated yourself into this conversation, yet you fail to understand that you are an unwelcome guest.

I don't care that you don't want me here. I'm not a guest, I'm a member on this board, just like you.

How is that in any way relevant? It doesn't matter whether I was alive or not. They happened. This is an extremely tired, worn-out, and nonsensical argument.

You live in the United States of America (presumably). The fact that this country is here, and that you are allowed to live freely in it, is the result of events that happened long before any of us were alive. Is that fact in any way relevant to the fact that you live in the United States and are free to do so? It's seriously an idiotic argument.

Wrong. I am in no way jealous of anything to do with Wisconsin. I hate the state and everything in it, especially the university in Madison. I could have gone to college anywhere I wanted, and I chose the University of Minnesota. I could have chosen Becky if I were so "jealous", but I didn't. There is no healing process, because there is nothing to heal.

The "6 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena.

You are not a Gopher football fan. You don't belong here. You are not wanted here. That is what's wrong with it.

The argument is relevant because I actually have had the pleasure of watching my team succeed. You, on the other hand, have not.

The argument that this is a forum for Gopher fans has gotten old. It's a public forum and no subscription is required, so I have every right to be here. Like you said, Dpodoll, I am "allowed to live freely." I will continue to be respectful every time I enter a conversation, if, however, people insult me, I will continue to insult them back. If that upsets people...deal with it.

The argument is relevant because I actually have had the pleasure of watching my team succeed. You, on the other hand, have not.

No. It is not relevant. The goal is to win championships. Minnesota has more than Wisconsin. Minnesota is a more successful program, by far, over time than Wisconsin. This cannot be argued against. By my standards, your team has not been successful. They haven't won a national championship. They have never ended a season as the best team in the country. Therefore, you have not seen them succeed. You have watched them suck less than Minnesota has, but that's not exactly an accomplishment. There are plenty of people alive who have witnessed all six of Minnesota's national championships. There is not, nor will there ever be, a person living who has witnessed Becky winning a national championship in football.

Mod

It is time to ban this guy. He claims that he is here to help us "understand" Wisconsin football but his focus is clearly on provoking, bragging, and building up his own shallow ego. I believe the last survey included several comments about getting rid of trolls. It is time to get rid of this one.

No. It is not relevant. The goal is to win championships. Minnesota has more than Wisconsin. Minnesota is a more successful program, by far, over time than Wisconsin. This cannot be argued against. By my standards, your team has not been successful. They haven't won a national championship. They have never ended a season as the best team in the country. Therefore, you have not seen them succeed. You have watched them suck less than Minnesota has, but that's not exactly an accomplishment. There are plenty of people alive who have witnessed all six of Minnesota's national championships. There is not, nor will there ever be, a person living who has witnessed Becky winning a national championship in football.

It is relevant, we are talking about jealousy.

And are you really arguing that the only way to succeed is to win National Championships? BAHAHAHAHAHAA, I know you don't really believe that.

It is time to ban this guy. He claims that he is here to help us "understand" Wisconsin football but his focus is clearly on provoking, bragging, and building up his own shallow ego. I believe the last survey included several comments about getting rid of trolls. It is time to get rid of this one.

If you look at my first post in this conversation, it was very much civil. Unregistered User insulted me, I insulted him back. What's the big deal? That this is a "Gopher Forum" does not absolve Gopher fans from following the rules of the board. I'm sure there is something in the rules about personal attacks against other posters. I'm not calling for a ban on him for insulting me, because it's not really a big deal, but to ask that I be banned for insulting him back....I mean come on, it's ridiculous.

Top Bottom