AJC: Former Ga HC Tubby Smith offers Miller Grove’s Henry Brooks a Minnesota scholly

So how many kids are now holding our offer for Mr. Joseph's scholarship? I assume it is a first come first serve basis???

Honestly, what are the odds that we only have one opening at the end of the day? 25%?

6'7", 215lbs...pretty light frame right now but I like that he can shoot from 17ft and is a great defender. I think he is a good red-shirt candidate...assuming he comes here. Odd list of schools pursuing him though. He might do well at Penn St. though because it sounds like academically he is on that level. Who knows what will happen with him though.

6'7", 215lbs...pretty light frame right now but I like that he can shoot from 17ft and is a great defender. I think he is a good red-shirt candidate...assuming he comes here. Odd list of schools pursuing him though. He might do well at Penn St. though because it sounds like academically he is on that level. Who knows what will happen with him though.

Not sure where the Penn St. reference came from but I believe the article said "Penn" (U of Pennsylvania), not Penn St.

Not sure where the Pnee St. reference came from but I believe the article said "Penn" (U of Pennsylvania), not Penn St.

ESPN.com has Penn St. listed as a school thats interested. I like to use more than just the article. However, U of Penn is listed on ESPN.com as well

Top Bottom