Oh boy...

gophmeister

Reaction score
Here's tweet from Fox9

Fox9Sports Heard through sources Troy Stoudemire isn't the only Gopher football player who feels this way about the coaching staff.
about 1 hour ago via web

This is not what Brewster needs right now.

This just in......not every player on Alabama likes Nick Saban.

This just in......not every player on Florida likes Urban Meyer.

IMO - bad journalism. if they have something specific to report, then report it. To say that they heard somewhere that some unpecified player(s) have some unspecified gievance against the coach/program/school is incredulous.

Well most of us don't seem to agree with the coaching staff, so this isn't really news.

However, twitter and unnamed sources are the two biggest jokes in media. I have sources that say players love the coaches! Let me twit about it and then it's true!

All this being said, shouldn't Fox9 be out uncovering the disturbing trend of underage college kids drinking?

I'll go on record. I hated my college coach. Can someone tweet that for me?

This reminds me of Doogie's re-tweet from last week:

"after hearing how #Gophers pract. went this week, the coaches have NO control ... the loss shouldn't surprise anyone."

Personally, I'm just going to look forward to Saturday and the guys who take the field wearing the Maroon and Gold.

Well most of us don't seem to agree with the coaching staff, so this isn't really news.

However, twitter and unnamed sources are the two biggest jokes in media. I have sources that say players love the coaches! Let me twit about it and then it's true!

All this being said, shouldn't Fox9 be out uncovering the disturbing trend of underage college kids drinking?

Not college kids, U athletes.

Time to start a feeding frenzy in the TC media. TS's facebook status is blood in the water.
Nothing gets the sharks circling like an unsubstantiated tweet from an unidentified player.
GOD I LOVE THE SPORTS MEDIA IN THIS TOWN!!!

Tell you what, let's just suspend the season now according to a note found in Reusse's trash can accusing members of the taliban of being grad assistants for Brewster.
MUST BE TRUE AND RELEVANT!

Did someone say meatballs?

91171633.jpg.10668.0_crop_340x234.jpg

And I know of players under Mason who didn't like him or some of his staff. I think that's true pretty much anywhere. Pretty unusual on any team or in any workplace for everyone to be happy all the time.

Oh this is just outstanding. Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

So the next question is "Who are these supposed transfers and how badly will they affect the team (if true)?"

2 more transfers are coming...

Why do this?

If you know something and have no barrier to telling... say who.
If you know something that you're not supposed to tell... don't post this garbage to begin with.
If you don't know anything.. don't start this stuff
If you don't know, but think you might, then you really don't.. so don't start this stuff.

I just don't understand why someone would drop little clues like this and then not elaborate.

Just for discussion's sake... do any of you think some of this may have to do with Brewster's undying allegiance to Weber? It's not uncommon for some teams to be splintered by a QB controversy (public or otherwise). I wouldn't doubt it if some of the players just don't want to have Weber as a leader. But again, this is just pure speculation and should be taken with a boatload of salt.

ANd FWIW I think Mangino likes cupcakes more than meatballs. He would have eaten South Dakota's entire team before he'd ever let them win a game against his squad.

Just for discussion's sake... do any of you think some of this may have to do with Brewster's undying allegiance to Weber?

No, they just hate it when Weber gives up 6 TDs on defense against SD. :rolleyes:

get the hell out of here or just tell; you are annoying.

I said Howell was leaving before well before he did...

I also said last night that Troy wasn't the only one transfering before any of this Fox9 crap...

It's so easy to just don't believe & go about ur day sir...

[QUOTE='[censored];ANd FWIW I think Mangino likes cupcakes more than meatballs. He would have eaten South Dakota's entire team before he'd ever let them win a game against his squad.[/QUOTE]

I would agree if you are just referring to the USD players. If you mean the whol "Yotes contingent - cheerleaders, flag-girls and all, then no - there are limits even to Mangino's montrous appetite.

Just for discussion's sake... do any of you think some of this may have to do with Brewster's undying allegiance to Weber? It's not uncommon for some teams to be splintered by a QB controversy (public or otherwise). I wouldn't doubt it if some of the players just don't want to have Weber as a leader. But again, this is just pure speculation and should be taken with a boatload of salt.

ANd FWIW I think Mangino likes cupcakes more than meatballs. He would have eaten South Dakota's entire team before he'd ever let them win a game against his squad.

There's a QB controversy? Holy crap!! Funny how I've never heard anybody associated with the team mention anything like that.

How could we miss something like that???

There's a QB controversy? Holy crap!! Funny how I've never heard anybody associated with the team mention anything like that.

It doesn't have to be a reported, legitimate controvery to cause this problem.

Again, no insider info here. But I think it could be similar to the Vikings last year, everyone knew Favre was the unquestionable starter. Yet, there were players who sided with T-Jack and players who sided with Favre, that caused the reported issues in the Vikings locker room. And also took away from the power Childress had in the locker room.

Or look at Philidelphia right now. Even tho there was no "controversy" going into the season, I would bet certain players would have much rather had Vick out there to start the season, considering all of the support he has from players now.

Look, when Stoudamire was recruited, he was told we would run the spread with a wide open offense. Now Brewster has changed to two yards and cloud of rubber pellets. I would be discouraged too. Changing the offense was a big mistake.

I said Howell was leaving before well before he did...

I also said last night that Troy wasn't the only one transfering before any of this Fox9 crap...

It's so easy to just don't believe & go about ur day sir...

State names or...

"Stop It"....

Hey smart a$$, I'm not saying there is. Before you get your panties in a bunch re-read my post. I was more or less just asking if it could be a possibility.

I'm just trying to figure out why starters and major contributors are thinking about jumping ship.

Same goes for you RodentRampage.

You little girls get so offended by a post that tells you to take it with a boatload of salt? Don't be so quick to jump on someone just throwing a random thought out there. Jesus, go get laid or something. Y'all both need to settle down.

Look, when Stoudamire was recruited, he was told we would run the spread with a wide open offense. Now Brewster has changed to two yards and cloud of rubber pellets. I would be discouraged too. Changing the offense was a big mistake.

Stoudermire was recruited as a DB.

Top Bottom