***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
I get it, we don’t have much depth. I get it, we have a new roster and system. I get it, we are running out of gas.

You know what, I don’t give a F about any of that. I want to beat Northwestern and there’s no excuse if we don’t.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately, at this point, the Gophers are going to be the underdogs in every game they play the rest of the season.

Now, can they win some of those games? Yes, they can - if they play better than the other team.

But, at this point, at least in conference games, they have not been able to play better than the other team on anything approaching a consistent basis.

That doesn't mean I think the Gophers Suck, or that they're losers.

Just my assessment of where things stand at this point of the season.

I have something else going on, so I will be DVR'ing the game.

No Willis for sure and maybe no Curry 😬
As someone who battled COVID this week and did not test positive until the worst symptoms were over with, this probably explains why Willis looked so lethargic out there against Penn State (and maybe Ohio State). Get well soon, young man!

As someone who battled COVID this week and did not test positive until the worst symptoms were over with, this probably explains why Willis looked so lethargic out there against Penn State (and maybe Ohio State). Get well soon, young man!
Could certainly explain why he has seemed so off the past few games. Rare to see a team hold him to under 10 points.

That wouldn't bode well for avoiding more issues with the rest of the roster.

Wow!
Team Stats
Game Stats
Northwestern
Minnesota
Points815
FG3-86-8

Top Bottom