Same as it ever was, big 10 W. title goes through Madison.

Otis

Reaction score
Iowa our fence failed to show up. Wisconsin totally shut them down build a big lead and it was all over. Now they go freezer going to have to feed them both. Which means we’re going to have to win out if we’re going to control our own destiny. Should’ve known we couldn’t count on the Hawkeyes.

Iowa our fence failed to show up. Wisconsin totally shut them down build a big lead and it was all over. Now they go freezer going to have to feed them both. Which means we’re going to have to win out if we’re going to control our own destiny. Should’ve known we couldn’t count on the Hawkeyes.
Fake-eyes!!! Damn it and it looks like WisconForescin is finding their footing. Mertz still sucks though.

Dont get too ahead of ourselves. Wisconsins offense looks anemic outside of one big drive early. Their defense is good but Petras has been throwing a bit more on them in the 2nd half.

So were an “inferior” opponent? According to the broadcaster for the Badger game

One of the announcers in the Badger-Buckeyes game just explained that Wisconsin will probably win out, and therefore win the West, because their four final games are against “inferior” opponents. We might control our destiny … but so does Wisconsin (unless perhaps Nebraska does us a favor??).

Whining Harblow. "Where's the flag?" Just a bitch. No respect for him.

I believe Nebraska will be Wisconsin. We shall see.

Which one is it: Is Iowa's offense bad, or is Wisconsin's defense is really good?

I just meant until we win the west once, It goes through Wisconsin. As much as I hate to say it.

Ummmm...

The Gophers, not the Badgers, are in first place.

Time to hold the ball for 40 minutes plus against Illinois, 300 yds rushing, and have a dominating win, then GHers can go nuts on threads on Iowa at Kinnick.

Top Bottom