***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Offense needs to respond on this next series just to keep things respectable.

He was absolutely correct. That is a fast transition play and is NOT the point of emphasis for that call. It is a penalty that is exactly what needed to happen.

Question able rule, horrible application. SPOT ON for standing up for his player. Anybody know where Fleck eats his steaks?
I agree that he was right to be upset, but you don't cost the team 15 yards. Every team deals with bad calls, but a minuscule of coaches cost their team a 15 yard penalty over it.

He was absolutely correct. That is a fast transition play and is NOT the point of emphasis for that call. It is a penalty that is exactly what needed to happen.

Question able rule, horrible application. SPOT ON for standing up for his player. Anybody know where Fleck eats his steaks?
So your applauding fleck for getting a 15 yard penalty and costing his team points in a one score game coming off a turnover.

Our offense playing slightly better than our defense, which is playing better than our special teams.

Sori-Marin was playing awful, I was hoping his replacement would provide a spark.

Boy do we have some decoys playing defense. That’s coaching and recruiting.

im going to get a twitter account just so i can let PJ know how bad the Defense he recruited is

Iowa had 5 in the box on 3rd and 2. They feel the can stop our run game with 5.

Top Bottom