Harris to enter the draft

Reserve

Reaction score
GopherLady retweeted from the BigTenNetwork that ..

It's official: Michigan's Manny Harris entered his name into the 2010 NBA Draft.

Thank God. :)

True, the last two seasons vs. Michigan have been ugly, but we did sweep Michigan in Tubby's first season. Harris and Sims were on that Michigan team.

To your point. ... I'm glad we no longer have to face Harris or Sims.

When they weren't playing us, Michigan was rather putrid WITH Harris and Sims. Losing them both is a major blow. I can't see Michigan being very good without those two. I'm sure there is plenty of concern in Ann Arbor right now.

Does Michigan have any good recruits coming in next year? If not, things could get ugly for Beilein in Ann Arbor.

Forde has Harris going in the second round to possibly undrafted? I don't know basketball skill very well and of course he always played well against Minnesota, is this a fair assessment of where he'll go?

Michigan has a very good recruiting class comin in - and an extremely good looking one for 2011. I think a lot of their fans were kind of growing a little tired of his nonchalaunt play over the season, then finally he displays the effort he should have had all year in that game against OSU in the BTT. I think if you polled the fans - they would probably want him to stay, but not as huge of a loss as it appears to be.

True, the last two seasons vs. Michigan have been ugly, but we did sweep Michigan in Tubby's first season. Harris and Sims were on that Michigan team.

To your point. ... I'm glad we no longer have to face Harris or Sims.

Remember that entering the draft means nothing at this point unless he's hired an agent. To me, if the second round to undrafted opinion holds, there's a good chance he'll withdraw (unless he's got academic/qualification issues.)

Top Bottom