Week 9 - Other Games Thread

Serious question. If SDSU beats NDSU does that help the Gophers ranking?

Auburn leading LSU early.

If Auburn wins and PSU wins we'll have a top 4 coming to TCF in a couple of weeks.

NDSU trails at half to SDSU.

tenor.gif

Auburn and LSU is a real slug fest.

Auburn punches it in on 4th and Goal from the 1 to go up 10-7.

Aggie Vision in tears as Georgia Southern is ripping NMSU 41-7 right now.

Looks like PSU will remain undefeated and with OK falling, they should be #5 when comes Sunday

GOOD! We should be in the top 15 so our game with PSU will set us up nice after we beat them!!

Indiana making a game of it down in Lincoln. 21-16 Nebraska at the moment.

I see IU took the lead in Lincoln, 24-21. Neb driving though, about 5 min left in the 3rd. These two teams are obviously really evenly matched. Maybe that IU writer who's been ranking MN at 9 will move them up in the power rankings next week, lol...

I see IU took the lead in Lincoln, 24-21. Neb driving though, about 5 min left in the 3rd. These two teams are obviously really evenly matched. Maybe that IU writer who's been ranking MN at 9 will move them up in the power rankings next week, lol...

*Update*

Hoosiers 31
Huskers 24

*Update*

Hoosiers 31
Huskers 24

Yeah, that was a nice little seam route to the TE to get into the redzone. I'm torn on this game. Hate Frost and dislike Neb in general, but it might be nice for them to win 7 games or so to make MN (and the West in general) look better.

Looks like PSU will remain undefeated and with OK falling, they should be #5 when comes Sunday

GOOD! We should be in the top 15 so our game with PSU will set us up nice after we beat them!!

If we pull off the upset we could move up to top 6 or 7 I think.

Nebraska scores to get within 7. Still cheering for the Hoosiers.

We win by 42 and Sconnie loses by 31.

What a happy day!!!

Texas#15 going down! More room for us to move up!!

TCU beating Tex 37-27 with 2 minutes left . Will help us in the standings.

SDSU loses to NDSU, but at this point I highly doubt anyone care about the first three games other than they were wins.

TCU up 10 on Texas late in the 4th. Another team ranked ahead of us about to go down.

Huskers are making a drive to try and tie it up.

Side note they are wearing their mean looking blackshirt jerseys.

They failed. Indiana gets the ball back from turnover on downs.

Hoosiers about to end Nebraska's dream of a Big Ten West title. Indiana is a scrappy team...

Top Bottom