***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS MINNESOTA IN GAME THREAD***

I honestly think Dupree is the second most important player next to Murphy... I just wish he would take the lead more.

lol, TAM has been getting some lucky in close shots.

If we play this way against most Power 5 teams, we'd be losing by double digits.

A&M doesn’t look bad to me, they don’t miss anything within 10 feet.

Interesting you trust Stull so quickly. Pitino trusts him enough to give him 0 minutes vs Utah
I’m probably overstating it. I’m just annoyed that we continually have zero ball moment, forced shots. Not as much this year but in past we were out rebounded and had bad defense...Reggie just made Pitino look good. This is just sign of terrible coaching

The offense seems to stall with Coffey in there as opposed to Washington.

Going south right now. Their d has really been good and we are giving up a lot of layups

The key to this team’s offense is ball movement. Against Utah the ball moved and created a lot of open shots, both inside and on the perimeter. Tonight, there’s a lot of standing around which leads to forced shots and poor rebounding position.

Have only been able to watch for a few minutes here but these refs are terrible.

The key to this team’s offense is ball movement. Against Utah the ball moved and created a lot of open shots, both inside and on the perimeter. Tonight, there’s a lot of standing around which leads to forced shots and poor rebounding position.
Team is going to score 70+
Problem isn’t offense.

Man some of the fouls they call are so ticky tack. Let them play a little

We're not winning this. FTs and turnovers kill us.

Dumb foul though right there on Murphy.

There's no one I really trust to get a bucket when we need one.

Uffdah this is frustrating. Pitino needs to counter

Refs are amazingly inconsistent. Will call a stiff breeze for three possessions then let mugging go for three.

Coffey hasn't improved one bit from last year. People who think he has NBA potential are crazy!

Top Bottom