***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

OMG, talk about a contrast in this game. The defense is playing like stars, the running game is good, but the passing game is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's almost like we should just kick field goals as soon as we get near the red zone and move on.

Kobe will be totally fresh for the rest of the game. Reminds me of the football game in the movie M*A*S*H with the 4077th holding out Spearchucker Jones on the sidelines until after the 2nd half starts.

5 for 18, 46yd and 1 int. 4 rushs for 7 yards. One the of student trainers should be able to do better. Croft is the answer to absolutely nothing. Can't our coaches evaluate QB talent and develop just 1 out of 4?

Kobe will be totally fresh for the rest of the game. Reminds me of the football game in the movie M*A*S*H with the 4077th holding out Spearchucker Jones on the sidelines until after the 2nd half starts.

Yes, exactly!

People call hook-up phone #'s in 2017? I guess FS1 is rolling in dough if these are the ads they sell during actual games.

5 for 18, 46yd and 1 int. 4 rushs for 7 yards. One the of student trainers should be able to do better. Croft is the answer to absolutely nothing. Can't our coaches evaluate QB talent and develop just 1 out of 4?

Second game....

but boy...

p>

After the first hit, I'd be in intensive care fighting for my life.

People call hook-up phone #'s in 2017? I guess FS1 is rolling in dough if these are the ads they sell during actual games.

Did you happen to catch the number?
I would like to talk to someone about Croft's passing game.

Kill's staff couldn't hack it with the QB position. Fleck's lone guy is a true freshman that they must not feel is ready to go. I am sure the coaches are doing the best they can with the garbage they were left at the QB position.

The co-ed with the water bottle?

Halftime stats

Score: Iowa 7-0

Iowa on third down: 0-6

Turnovers: Gophers 1 Iowa 2

Yards per Rush: Gophers 4.4 Iowa 5.8
Yards per pass: Gophers 2.6 Iowa 6.0

Time of Possession: Gophers 17:00 Iowa 13:00

Great play call on 4th and 1. Wozniak and Croft need to execute that. Pic by Croft. Hopefully failing is growing within this game. Great effort by MN. I like how they’re playing, but they need to execute on offense. Thank goodness we were lucky enough to hire a coach who’s not only really good, but can bring in some legit QB’s and receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is about as good as it gets for this year. Just going to have to suffer through substandard D1 Pwr5 QB talent. No use sacrificing Morgan's RS. Next year should be much better with Armstrong, Morgan, and hopefully the kid from Calif.(if they can seal the deal with him).

I think this is about as good as it gets for this year. Just going to have to suffer through substandard D1 Pwr5 QB talent. No use sacrificing Morgan's RS. Next year should be much better with Armstrong, Morgan, and hopefully the kid from Calif.(if they can seal the deal with him).

This is kind of the perfect game for quarterback recruiting.

OMG, talk about a contrast in this game. The defense is playing like stars, the running game is good, but the passing game is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's almost like we should just kick field goals as soon as we get near the red zone and move on.

The pattern over the past few years...

I've been a huge fan (and defender) of the gameplan so far, but I'd love to see us run on 3rd and short in a big spot later. We did get a 1-1 matchup with our best WR there, but unfortunatley their best CB is better than our best WR.

Why throw 20 yards downfield at their best defender on 3rd and 2?

Hot damn! 3rd and two so let’s throw a 17 yd pass play:mad:

How is that not interference when he grabs TJs arms before swatting the ball away??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the ball!!!!

stop this nonsense third and two and you pass it? We have three good options no reason why we should be passing on these situations.

Top Bottom