***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It's almost as if when the players execute better, we gain more yards. Crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purude simply had 6 guys in the box on that play. Should never run with 8 guys in the box.

I would just like to point out that Brook's run is the first time we have pulled a tight end (or any lineman) all year and it went for 25 yards. Our linemen are fine at run blocking if you help them.

I love running out of the shotgun near the goal line with a QB that doesn't run.

Yeah, I don't understand why we don't stay under center and bring in Beebe for a goal line package. Lead with Beene or pass to him in the flat. Nobody covers the fullback.

I would just like to point out that Brook's run is the first time we have pulled a tight end (or any lineman) all year and it went for 25 yards. Our linemen are fine at run blocking if you help them.

It really is amazing isn't it.

Gray could have also been a fantastic college wr.

i agree. He also could've been a very good college quarterback. Completely mismanaged by Brewster and then when we changed coaches I had hopes they'd develop him better. I would argue they managed him just as poorly under Kill.

After first series, it wasn't looking pretty. Other than Ayeinde pick, Brooks long run, and TD.....there hasn't been much to cheer about.

It’s 10 mins into the 1st qtr.

Connelly got injured on PAT, should be interesting who comes in. Andries is supposed to be the swing tackle.

They've tried to run the ball 3 times to the outside already with very little success.

Who cares about the success. It influences the D. Purdue only put 6 in the box on SB23's run. You don't see a connection?

Replay official just got to the game.

Blough s arm might not be 100%. Just a little off on some of these.

I love running out of the shotgun near the goal line with a QB that doesn't run.

Agreed. It's ****ing stupid. Goal line offense in pro-form gives the RB a running start. Draw plays at the goal line are foolish.

Even the damn broadcast cut out... damn you Fleck!!

Who cares about the success. It influences the D. Purdue only put 6 in the box on SB23's run. You don't see a connection?

Or they thought a pass was coming because it was 2nd and 12.

I think Gray's lack of success at quarterback is 100% on minmanagement of him in development.
Brewster leaving the spread after recruiting him was dumb. Moving him to receiver to play Nelson/Liedner was dumb.

He wasn't going to be a heisman winner but he had the highest ceiling for a gopher quarterback post-Mason and multiple staffs failed to take advantage of his strengths

I wasn't trying to knock Gray, injuries and inconsistent coaching styles inhibited him, as you pointed out.

Yeah, I don't understand why we don't stay under center and bring in Beebe for a goal line package. Lead with Beene or pass to him in the flat. Nobody covers the fullback.

It just takes too long too. Give it the RB when he's going forward so his momentum should get you at least a yard.

Top Bottom