***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Some of you are ridiculous. Clayes was fired because he was awful at recruiting, and had the enthusiasm of a sloth. The program reached its peak under him last year, you were never going to see better than a Holiday Bowl win under Clayes. Quit your bitching

Nothing like calling folks ridiculous and following it with a ridiculous statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, let me try. If Croft keeps on third and 3 we score a TD instead of a missed FG.

Rhoda is the better passer. I agree Croft adds a dimension to the run game.

FWIW, Rhoda won the starting job, IMO. That's not to say I think he is significantly better or that there aren't situations where I'd rather have Croft.

Some of you are ridiculous. Clayes was fired because he was awful at recruiting, and had the enthusiasm of a sloth. The program reached its peak under him last year, you were never going to see better than a Holiday Bowl win under Clayes. Quit your bitching

Clayes wanted Rhoda gone, maybe if he would have started him he'd still have a job

I think the gangbang had something to do with Claeys getting fired as well.

Rhoda is the better passer. I agree Croft adds a dimension to the run game.

FWIW, Rhoda won the starting job, IMO. That's not to say I think he is significantly better or that there aren't situations where I'd rather have Croft.

Rhoda is not a good passer. Your move.

The Rhoda/Croft debate is dumb. Only one is even on our team right now.

C.R.A.P.

The Rhoda/Croft debate is dumb. Only one is even on our team right now.

To be fair, I really don't want to have it... I just can't help myself. I think they're pretty damn close, and what you said.

Too easy on a big 3rd down. Shenault can't let him catch that ball

Claeys would go for 2 here if he was Maryland coach.

We aren't going to beat anyone in the B1G with this D. Really, really uninspiring performance today.

Well, at least we have a chance to tie. Probably best scenario considering our defense right now.

Top Bottom