***OFFICIAL wisconsin at MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Did I miss something, where is Murphy? He's been out a while. Curry isn't exactly lighting the world on fire.

Sorry, but I've seen this too many times. And Mason can't hit the broad side of a barn today.

Great players and team leaders don't take 4 games off in a row. Nate Mason can't be classified as such until he start giving consistent performances.

C'mon. We are due for a big shot late in a game. Haven't had one one fall for us yet this year. Pitino needs to draw up something good

a8b1ef3d23bd18848bce18c3e090d24d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Can all you Trolls wait until we lost to come out and tell us how you told us so?

Has Mason ever made a clutch shot in a tight game under a minute to go???

Yet another gut wrenching loss. Couldn't overcome Bucky and their friends today.

Sick of conference schedule collapses by the Gophers. They better start winning again or Pitino is going to be on the way out. And I am a Pitino fan. At some point we need to find a coach that can avoid the snowball of losses we always see once the conference schedule gets under way.

What is Pitino doing? I mean if Mason drives, he could have gotten a foul or passed it out for a better shot.

Sick of conference schedule collapses by the Gophers. They better start winning again or Pitino is going to be on the way out. And I am a Pitino fan. At some point we need to find a coach that can avoid the snowball of losses we always see once the conference schedule gets under way.
I differ, thought they played well. Hard to overcome 21 walks by Happ, and all the chicken wings by Happ and Hayes.

Another brutal end of game situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom