Week 14 Other Games Thread

I was a big Clemson fan last year, but they just aren't that good this year. Not that anyone will get within 20 of Alabama.

Clemson defense not showing playoff performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see that stat? Bob Stoops has more Big 12 Championships then home losses at OU. That's crazy.

Pedophile State U comes through....

Oh so Sad. So sorry to see Becky blow chunks again...

Pedophile U comes through....

And......to think.......when Gophers played them........they were literally under 1:00 :)34, I believe) from having their 3rd loss of season , press calling for Franklin's head, and potential recruits dropping. That win over the Gophers had an incredible impact in so many ways far beyond the end result. I hope we pound them next year.

And......to think.......when Gophers played them........they were literally under 1:00 :)34, I believe) from having their 3rd loss of season , press calling for Franklin's head, and potential recruits dropping. That win over the Gophers had an incredible impact in so many ways far beyond the end result. I hope we pound them next year.

True, we got them rolling...They are not on our schedule next year though.....

I must say though...I was really torn as to who I would want to win this game.

Wow...Penn State was one of the last teams I would have expected to be champs at the end of the year. This will make the Playoff selection interesting.

We fire an OC who's better than our current guy and now he's a B1G champion...

Pretty sure we don't play them next year. Unless it's in Indy ;)

We fire an OC who's better than our current guy and now he's a B1G champion...

Were you calling for Claeys to be fired for losing to Penn State earlier this year?

And a personal not...I don't get the love for Gus Johnson.

He totally sucks. Not every play is "one for the ages". He oversells literally everything.

I think they now have the largest margin of defeat and biggest comeback given up in a Power 5 championship game.

I'd be okay if we had those records because it means we made it there.

Wonder if Trace will be calling Limey to congratulate him on being a Big Ten Champion?

The SEC didn't boo their commissioner off the stage like the Big Ten did.

What would the playoffs look like if the Gophers didn't blow it in Happy Valley to kick off the B1G season?

Bucky sh*t the bed tonight. In a most wonderful way!: :clap:

Top Bottom