Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

last big and fast qb who didn't throw well was marquies gray, i'd take another q in a heartbeat!! dude had "it" and is now having a solid nfl career.

Kamal Martin

last big and fast qb who didn't throw well was marquies gray, i'd take another q in a heartbeat!! dude had "it" and is now having a solid nfl career.

This guy is 5'9" and not 6'4" like Q.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Nik Thiel from Stewartville - what do we know about this kid?

Thiel is at 19 TD grabs and counting. Just below him is Michael Floyd, the current Arizona Cardinals wideout and 2008 graduate of Cretin-Derham Hall, where he was the most recruited receiver ever out of Minnesota. Floyd had 17 TD catches his senior season.

The ever-humble Thiel is in no way ready to start comparing his talents to Floyd's. In fact, he doesn't even have plans to play college football, much less land in the NFL someday. But what he's accomplished this season has caught the attention of many. That includes Floyd himself, who tweeted to Thiel after the record breaking happened just over a week ago: "congrats Nik on breaking the record. #youngballer #respect."

http://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...cle_98de2abf-953d-5304-9e97-0f7924a75508.html

Nik Thiel from Stewartville - what do we know about this kid?

Thiel is at 19 TD grabs and counting. Just below him is Michael Floyd, the current Arizona Cardinals wideout and 2008 graduate of Cretin-Derham Hall, where he was the most recruited receiver ever out of Minnesota. Floyd had 17 TD catches his senior season.

The ever-humble Thiel is in no way ready to start comparing his talents to Floyd's. In fact, he doesn't even have plans to play college football, much less land in the NFL someday. But what he's accomplished this season has caught the attention of many. That includes Floyd himself, who tweeted to Thiel after the record breaking happened just over a week ago: "congrats Nik on breaking the record. #youngballer #respect."

http://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...cle_98de2abf-953d-5304-9e97-0f7924a75508.html

This is all I need to know about him.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

TE seems to be a position of pursuit for the Gophers. I'm for anything that would help the passing attack.

TE seems to be a position of pursuit for the Gophers. I'm for anything that would help the passing attack.

His Hudl video shows him playing DE too and he's a good pass rusher and run stopper according to that video I watched.

Florida decommit, 6'1" 345 lb DT

This would be fabulous.

Looks like a 3-4 DT to me. The evolution continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a 3-4 DT to me. The evolution continues.

My goodness could we use this guy. Scott would be a godsend to our team. Let's get him up here. Wonder if Florida let him go or if he left on his own. From the Florida board, it sounded like he was planning on a visit here before he de-committed.

Massive tank slightly low to the ground, aaaah yes!

Our high school team rolled into Cartersville 13-0 in the playoffs last year and they drilled us 56-7. That team is loaded and Creamer is a player. Hope he stays committed to us. They have a QB we need too if we could steal him away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering the QB is the #1 player in the country for 2018, I think that's probably unlikely, but we can hope!

Top Bottom