***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's put up or shut up time for our beloved Gophers. QB2 is now QB1, next man up. Gotta establish the run early and we need a big game out of the offensive line. Let's hope we can score early to get Conor some confidence and take the crowd out of it.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's officially Gameday. I know it won't be easy, I know we've lost our last two. But it's a new day, it's a new game, and I'm ready for a win! Let's Gooo Gophers!

We're putting up 40+ boys with 300+ yards passing! Time to get this QB controversy rolling!

(Illogical 2AM declaration #412)

If the defense is as good as they were last week, I feel pretty confident. If not...pack a lunch.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

First play: play action fake to Brooks and fly to Johnson for 6! No frickin' around.

Excited to see what Tracy "9 or 10 wins" Claeys has in store for us today.

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish from the Big Ten without a fight! We're going to play on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate Golden Gophers Gameday!!

:rockon::drink:

i got a really bad feeling this QB is gonna do it to us with his feet multiple times today - cant be manning up and need to spy him

If anyone is questioning whether we are good or bad, just judge us by our uniforms today and you'll probably be right.

should've been caught - 6'10" TEs on the roster need to have softer hands and more coordination not trying to single anyone out or anything

If anyone is questioning whether we are good or bad, just judge us by our uniforms today and you'll probably be right.

i actually like the gold helmet/pants combo and would be down for us to go with a matte gold to compliment our maroon lids

I'm done with the Woz experiment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, third and manageable, take Lingen out, throw to brick hands....

Ok Jay Limegrover

From the crowd shot they showed at the start of the game, I'm wondering if there's even 20k people there. That coupled with this game being on The U... Does anyone even care who wins?

Top Bottom