***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT PURDUE IN GAME THREAD!!***

Hmmm, 2 TD's 75% completion. That's why we are running well!

Wrong. 59 yards passing. Most of those throws were screen passes. You are expected to complete those throws.

Let Croft throw. Don't do anything stupid but let him throw a few passes.

Croft sucks get rid of him....(TIC)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leidner gets called for a penalty when he isn't even in the game.

Score updates? Out of country and can't watch online. Also...quick summary so far? Please?

Don't be so sure. Do you know how fast things change from week to week in CFB. Are you watching the game?

Yes. Purdue is terrible. Mitch is terrible. I'm looking past today - Mitch has never played well against a good team.

Ah - the Gophers are winning, and I just had a big 'ol braunschweiger sandwich. Life is Good!

Yes. Purdue is terrible. Mitch is terrible. I'm looking past today - Mitch has never played well against a good team.

Never? You sure? Would you like me to prove you wrong?

Michigan , Nebraska, Missouri....

Never? You sure? Would you like me to prove you wrong?

I feel no better about this team after today. Leidner looked horrible in first half. We just ran the ball against a crappy defense. A good defense will take that away and Leidner will not do anything.

The Defense is manhandling Purdue. This is how the Defense should have played all year.

What does it take for some of you? Half way to three straight 8 win seasons. Mason did that once (not in a row). No other since Warmath...

How many people left in the stands? 2,000??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel no better about this team after today. Leidner looked horrible in first half. We just ran the ball against a crappy defense. A good defense will take that away and Leidner will not do anything.

Now you're changing the narrative. ML7 is who he is. He plays good some games, OK some, and bad in the others. You said he has never played well against a good team, we know that isn't true.

. Lots of young talent on this team and they needed a win.. Get some players back and the defense may carry us to a bowl. I kept hearing how our passing game had to get better this year from Kill. Will it? So far it has been worse than terrible. I can't see how any receiver would come here. Enjoying the win and expecting to beat Nebraska though.

Holland has dropped all three passes thrown to him! (as I recall)

Give him a trophy for effort

You went back that far in the thread just to take a jab at Leidner? I just said the guy plays hard and it was cool to see him blocking so far down the field like he did multiple times today.

Top Bottom