***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT PURDUE IN GAME THREAD!!***

I know this has been discussed a lot but... how many INTs would Murray have if he'd only turn and look for the ball?

Lot's of people bashing Mitch all day. I have been the voice of reason all afternoon, keeping things in perspective. Again, GAME MANAGERS win. Room on the bandwagon, get on board. Beat Nebraska, get to the bye, and it's on!

Lot's of people bashing Mitch all day. I have been the voice of reason all afternoon, keeping things in perspective. Again, GAME MANAGERS win. Room on the bandwagon, get on board. Beat Nebraska, get to the bye, and it's on!

Game manager Mitch helped lead the offense to a goose egg last week. If Brooks and Smith weren't running all over the Purdue defense.......we'd probably still be in a dogfight.

I don't remember the quote. In a nutshell, he said the freshmen center has to be better.

I didn't take it that way at all. I thought he just meant he expected Moore to get more comfortable in the second half.

Does our center make line calls in our offense? Maybe he made a few wrong calls there? Just speculating. Either way, I didn't think it was nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. Just my opinion though.

Any qb would likely look good with this kind of running game, that doesn't change the fact that Mitch has thrown 2 or 3 dimes in the 3rd quarter. I get the idea of putting croft back in, but I say just keep the petal to the metal run the ball hard and throw play action. Let's get 50.

Hmmm, 2 TD's 75% completion. That's why we are running well!

If we beat Nebraska it will be despite him. We won't be able to run it like this against them with no threat to throw.

Badgers vs Nebraska - 58 yards rushing on 19 carries. Stave with over 200 yds passing - what is wrong with this picture?

If we beat Nebraska it will be despite him. We won't be able to run it like this against them with no threat to throw.

Don't be so sure. Do you know how fast things change from week to week in CFB. Are you watching the game?

Another turnover!!! What a catch!!! It's like Christmas!!!

We will need to throw it somewhat against Nebraska. They have one of the worst pass defenses in the country.

Lots of pressure on the QB is forcing these bad throws.

Croft time!

OMG, give Brooks the chance at the record. Gotta reward him!

Croft's in. Now what are you going to complain about

Top Bottom