***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN OPENER IN GAME THREAD!!***

God I'm laughing so hard. one of the ugliest games of all time on top of an ugly season.

Well, at least the defense doesn't have to come back out. Please, please, please get Leidner out of there.

Hahaha this is just funny now. Sorry coaches, but you might have to adjust your game plan if your players don't fit the scheme

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I mean.......there's NO possible way he can be in next possession.

Mitch led to a score!!!!

Progress baby!!

I'm done. We were totally blown out today thanks (in most part) to the offense.

Basically impossible to win at this point. Even with Croft. I would like to see him play. But too little, too late.

It's sad when we actually can't help but laugh at our QB fumbling... Oh well. HAHAHAHAAHA

NW languished in 5-7 seasons the last two years with injuries and close loses.

Is this karma visiting with the Gophers? They appear to be in trouble this season.

If Mitch comes out on the next series, I will _____________

Down 20-0 with a fumble-prone QB and we call a QB draw. So many issues with the offense I cant even count. Play calling, QB, O-line, it's a mess.

I've defended Leidner because I think he has played well at times. But this is the last straw for me. He shouldn't play the rest of the season.
Same boat. I stuck to blaming playcalling and receivers (I still think those are terriblr), but I've had enough of Leidner. It's embarrassing. Outside of Kent St, when was the last time you saw a D1 QB look this bad on a consistent basis?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Can we finally say "Can't get any worse" yet?

Top Bottom