All Things Gophers in Spain Trip - Tweets, Articles and More!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pitino talked about getting used to FIBA rules.

I would think the hardest change to get used to is the 14 second clock after an offensive rebound.

The commentators harped on that during the Pan-Am and World University games.

They playing their games at Hickory?

travel_hoosiergym08_800.jpg

so starting lineup for the year has got to be...dorsey mason morris king konote....with dupree and muphy as numbers 6 and 7. gaston then has to 8 and buggs at 9...who am i missing

That's pretty much chalk...

so starting lineup for the year has got to be...dorsey mason morris king konote....with dupree and muphy as numbers 6 and 7. gaston then has to 8 and buggs at 9...who am i missing

Gilbert at #10 but Murphy may be difficult to keep off the floor. He could steal somebody's spot or certainly their minutes.

Buggs started in one of these games, I don't think he will be buried too deep on the depth chart. He's probably shown more than Gaston has at this point. I suppose Gaston could get more minutes just from being the only other 5 on the roster, but I expect Buggs to contribute this year.

"Doesn't anybody speak English around here?"

I will say I'm a bit dissapointed with the lack of Foreign Tour game highlights. The big time programs are live streaming their games. We can't even get a couple minute game highlight vid.

Were we supposed to have a game today? if so does anyone know the time of it?

Were we supposed to have a game today? if so does anyone know the time of it?

No clue, the MBB Twitter page has been radio silent. It's almost 6 pm in Madrid right now, so you would think it would start sometime soon.

I don't know how to embed a tweet but it just updated. Game in 5 minutes i think(probably start at the top of the hour)

I don't know how to embed a tweet but it just updated. Game in 5 minutes i think(probably start at the top of the hour)

I will say I'm a bit dissapointed with the lack of Foreign Tour game highlights. The big time programs are live streaming their games. We can't even get a couple minute game highlight vid.

Checking this site: http://www.isthegameon.com/cbft.php
... it appears that a few others have done the (Louisville, Marquette) but not many. That said- I agree- I'd like to hear a lot more, one way or the other on these games, stats, video clips...something.

To embed Tweets, all you have to do is click on the three dots under the Tweet, click on embed tweet, then copy and paste the code.

Thank you DeathClutch

Top Bottom