Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Given the current crop of Minnesota commits and the current crop of WR's, JD Spielman signing with Nebraska doesn't seem to sting as much as it would have in past years. I wish him well, except when he is playing against Minnesota.

I'm hearing there is a strong possibility a local recruit will be committing this upcoming week to Minnesota.

Tyler Johnson is the only one we know of with an. Offer. I would have thought he was going to take more visits but maybe were strong arming him.

The 2017 Marshall O-lineman Blaise Andries was at practice this week. Maybe he got offered and we just don't know about it.

Tyler Johnson is the only one we know of with an. Offer. I would have thought he was going to take more visits but maybe were strong arming him.

Tyler recently announced that in college he will play football, not basketball. So there's that. Then according to Burns, Tyler called the coaches at the U the other day to let them know he will attend practice & then meet privately with the staff this week.

Tyler recently announced that in college he will play football, not basketball. So there's that. Then according to Burns, Tyler called the coaches at the U the other day to let them know he will attend practice & then meet privately with the staff this week.

Sweet! I was wondering before if this tweet meant anything so it makes a lot of sense now.

I must admit though, I was pretty disappointed when 247 lowered his rating from 86 to 80 recently.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tyler Johnson committing would take the sting out of not getting Spielman real fast. Athletic basketball players make great wide receiver prospects and he has nice size for safety as well.

Sweet! I was wondering before if this tweet meant anything so it makes a lot of sense now.

I must admit though, I was pretty disappointed when 247 lowered his rating from 86 to 80 recently.

Yeah, I've barely been able to sleep all week...

Top Bottom