All Things Carter Coughlin Thread

Should Carter choose the hometown team, this will be a watershed in The Jerry Kill Era.

We will look back someday and say those two, Jojo and Carter, are the most important bricks in the turn around of Gopher Football and in turning the spigot of the exodus of top players to elsewhere off...

Good luck to you young man. Choose wisely.

RAH-RAH-RAH! SKI-U-MAH!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Should Carter choose the hometown team, this will be a watershed in The Jerry Kill Era.

We will look back someday and say those two, Jojo and Carter, are the most important bricks in the turn around of Gopher Football and in turning the spigot of the exodus of top players to elsewhere off...

Good luck to you young man. Choose wisely.

RAH-RAH-RAH! SKI-U-MAH!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Come on Carter, don't break Grandpa Tom's heart

FWIW, Shama thinks he'll be Golden:

"The opinion here is Eden Prairie High School junior linebacker Carter Coughlin, who has said he will announce his college choice soon, will choose the Gophers. Coughlin, could be the state’s best senior next fall."

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Word is Carter is going to make the decision today or tomorrow and he is going to be staying home.

I hope y'all info is coming from reliable sources...this would be extremely disappointing if the decision comes out otherwise. That being said, if CC is Golden, then I wonder what the chances are that other Minny recruits pull the trigger and commit. It's always intriguing when there's a group that makes a campus visit, esp all Minny recruits, what kind of conversations they might be having about all staying home...I die hard fan can dream, right?!

I hope y'all info is coming from reliable sources...this would be extremely disappointing if the decision comes out otherwise. That being said, if CC is Golden, then I wonder what the chances are that other Minny recruits pull the trigger and commit. It's always intriguing when there's a group that makes a campus visit, esp all Minny recruits, what kind of conversations they might be having about all staying home...I die hard fan can dream, right?!

Wake up MFer, it's not a dream, its reality.

WE

ARE

COMING!!!!!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" style="border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="210"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I really wish Doogie would never tweet about the Gophers or a Gopher recruit again. Guy is the kiss of death.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

I really wish Doogie would never tweet about the Gophers or a Gopher recruit again. Guy is the kiss of death.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Lets not cherry pick now. If you are referring to the Reid Travis situation you can throw GopherLady and everyone else in that bucket. They all pegged him choosing the U.

Lets not cherry pick now. If you are referring to the Reid Travis situation you can throw GopherLady and everyone else in that bucket. They all pegged him choosing the U.

Oh no...I was just talking in general. Doogie is the weatherman of recruiting prognostication.

And Reid has us all fooled for 48 hours...

I think its pretty obvious what Carter is up to. He's baiting tOSU into offering him a fat stack of cash. Once they do he will immediately commit to the gophers and report tOSU to the NCAA, paving the way for numerous future Gopher Big Ten Championships. It's brilliant! :clap: :clap::clap:

Reusse looked like a chump on the Travis announcement

Reusse was all The Travis kid is going to the U and then when he didn't -Reusse stated on the radio that he (reusse himself ) was trolling the radio audience. It was a lame cover up for an ol sports guy who had bad info.

Burnsy put on twitter that Coughlin will annouce at 7 PM tonight.

Carter announcing tonight at 7 via twitter!

Hopefully Carter gets a night of Gopher victories over Ohio State started at 7.

I'll let you know at 7:01 if I even wanted him here or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to start over analyzing. If he were choosing the U, he would have obviously held a press conference at his school. This is his way of avoiding boos.

We're obviously toast.

/s

Time to start over analyzing. If he were choosing the U, he would have obviously held a press conference at his school. This is his way of avoiding boos.

We're obviously toast.

/s

/Sad trombone

Nailed it! Carter wasn't ready to announce this morning, but soon thereafter he was ready. Awesome nugget Doogie!

Nailed it! Carter wasn't ready to announce this morning, but soon thereafter he was ready. Awesome nugget Doogie!

Weatherman Doogie with another prediction that wasn't close to what actually happened. #shockinglybad

No way he goes anywhere but here.

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but Coughlin recently followed a bunch of gopher students, players, and coaches on Twitter..... So there's that.

Top Bottom