***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SPARTANS GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Keep on winning. Let's have hollins pull a kemba and carry is through the btt

We aren't playing on Wednesday! We aren't playing on Wednesday!

You know, we all have been disappointed this season to one degree or another, but consider that we had this performance tonight whereas Nebraska was trounced again after an 11-7 record last season.

That was just a hell of a win in a tough place to win. But it's also a game that really makes me realize how good this team could have been this year if they played like this. Oh well, I'll just savor a win over Izzo and Sparty, it doesn't happen often.

That was just a hell of a win in a tough place to win. But it's also a game that really makes me realize how good this team could have been this year if they played like this. Oh well, I'll just savor a win over Izzo and Sparty, it doesn't happen often.

yep...but, now would be a great time to finally put it all together.

That's the biggest smile I think I've ever seen from Pitino

That was a beauty of a game. Both teams executing and having great movement on offense. Both teams making each other work to score. This is a game worth watching a few times to see these kids raise up to another level for perhaps the first time this season. Very good win!

Now I just have to wait for the BTN replay to watch OT. I guess me watching the meltdowns all season was the reason they kept happening. Very impressive win for Pitino considering where this team has been lately. That said, if the Gophers just won @PSU, @Nebraska, and home vs Northwestern they would be 9-7 right now and looking at a home game against Wisconsin to wrap up a tourney bid. That's not even including any of the meltdown games they should have won to start the year.

Great win - what a satisfying experience albeit extremely stressful!! Great to pull away in OT

Now I just have to wait for the BTN replay to watch OT. I guess me watching the meltdowns all season was the reason they kept happening. Very impressive win for Pitino considering where this team has been lately. That said, if the Gophers just won @PSU, @Nebraska, and home vs Northwestern they would be 9-7 right now and looking at a home game against Wisconsin to wrap up a tourney bid. That's not even including any of the meltdown games they should have won to start the year.

It's settled then. You need to stop watching the end of games live. :D

Great win. In the car, leaving the game. Only about 25 Gopher fans at the game, but we were screaming at the end.

Great win. In the car, leaving the game. Only about 25 Gopher fans at the game, but we were screaming at the end.

I'm jealous. Wish I could have been there. It was awesome enough from my living room.

Important stat: only 2 turnovers in the second half and OT

Anyone (SS) know the last time we beat a ranked team in a true road game?

Important stat: only 2 turnovers in the second half and OT

Yeah, we won the turnover/steal battle 19-11 and only lost the rebounding battle by four. I guess Izzo was right when he said the Gophers were dangerous.

Now the Wisky game is going to be interesting.. win that at home .. who knows? Make a mini run at the BT Tourney and things could get very interesting. Can only hope boys and girls. Great game Gophers. Oh it's very clear now that FT's don't matter.

Top Bottom