GAME #29: Gophers (17-11, 6-9) v. Iowa (19-7, 8-5) [BTN, 6:00PM]

MadtownGopher

Reaction score
We need Pitino to give a Herb-like pregame speech. Ski-U-Mah!

Need a video of the Hanson brothers from Slap Shot putting on the foil.

Gophers +2.5 vs. Hawkeyes

I have a good feeling the Gophers are covering that number tonight, and then some. They're overdue to put 40 minutes together.

It's becoming difficult to follow you. You keep moving around.

This brings up my pet peeve on this site. The mods are, IMHO thread merging obsessed. Stop moving and merging all the damn threads. Can I say damn?

Was worried a 6:00 start, the recent abysmal games, and unrelenting winter would lessen the crowd and tamp down the enthusiasm. But got up this morning, and the first thought I had was, "All right, the Iowa game is tonight!" Taking that as a good sign that if somebody my age is still excited and raring to go, the Barn will be rocking.

Was worried a 6:00 start, the recent abysmal games, and unrelenting winter would lessen the crowd and tamp down the enthusiasm. But got up this morning, and the first thought I had was, "All right, the Iowa game is tonight!" Taking that as a good sign that if somebody my age is still excited and raring to go, the Barn will be rocking.

Agreed! The frustration of the second half of OSU is behind me, I'm ready to get rowdy tonight!!!

Go Gophers!!

We are going to get 'er done tonight. The mythical law of averages is going to kick in and Austin and Malik are going to get hot shooting 3's while Andre goes for a solid 18. Let's go!

I feel like I shouldn't even watch the first half of this game. We've had so many issues in the 2nd half of games lately that we really wont' know if we have any kind of shot until we see how the team looks to start the 2nd half.

I feel like I shouldn't even watch the first half of this game. We've had so many issues in the 2nd half of games lately that we really wont' know if we have any kind of shot until we see how the team looks to start the 2nd half.

We need to keep it close or lead at the end of the half to have a good shot. Control the game wire to wire. 73-69 Gophers.

How's the barn looking? We need a packed house early.

How's the barn looking? We need a packed house early.

It's really pathetic. It's what we all expected for a 6pm start though. They'll all roll in by the halfway point of the first half.

aje3e2et.jpg

It's really pathetic. It's what we all expected for a 6pm start though. They'll all roll in by the halfway point of the first half.

aje3e2et.jpg

Dang... Counting on you to make up all the noise afurry!

I'm so confused... Why is Wally Ellenson suited up and coming out of the locker room with the team for the game tonight??

film on hand - what else does one expect from the BTN>

I know it's a 6pm start but way too many empty seats in here.

And Eliason with 2. Ugh. Both stupid.

Don't like pulling Mathieu after giving up one basket. Gotta give your best players a longer leash.

We really need Pitino's kind of players before the press does anything for us.

Top Bottom