GAME #15: Gophers (11-3, 0-1) v. Purdue (10-4, 0-1) [BTN, 1:30PM)

MadtownGopher

Reaction score
WIN, WIN, WIN. Would hate to start 0-2 heading to Penn State knowing the following 4 games are all against the top 4 teams in the conference.

Strawberry letter to Bros Johson and Purdue. Get ready to be cleaned and pressed out of Williams today.

Who appreciates this allusion?

Gophers need to play with Syracuse game intensity and execution. A good start by the Dre twins will be huge in a Guards v Guards type of game. EE also needs to neutralize Hammonds, who easily loses interest when unsuccessful. inflate that arctic roof!

Gophers need to play with Syracuse game intensity and execution. A good start by the Dre twins will be huge in a Guards v Guards type of game. EE also needs to neutralize Hammonds, who easily loses interest when unsuccessful. inflate that arctic roof!

And finish with the focus of the Richmond game!

I'll take the same intensity as Michigan game with improved shooting percentage. Go Gophers!

First 3 50/50 balls have gone to Purdue. Shocking.

I expect and predict a huge bounce back game today.

Austin sinks a 3 and Dre made both freethrows, good start.

One of my biggest frustrations with this team is that both Mathieu and EE seem to get into foul trouble every game. They are arguably our two most important players.

I really do wonder if Pitino's style will be successful in the B1G with how whistle happy the refs are in this conference.

Another out of bounds ball to Purdue. Glad the Home Cookin' is going.

They've been whistle happy in every game. I don't think it matters what D you play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

McNeil on a 4-0 run! And Mav is having trouble bringing it up, surprise.

One of my biggest frustrations with this team is that both Mathieu and EE seem to get into foul trouble every game. They are arguably our two most important players.

Agreed. When either are off of the floor this team is bad; IMO worse when Eliason is out. First half last game, for example, Gophers were +7 with EE in, -5 with him out. Seemed a similar pattern second half, but with the many substitutions I lost track of +/- scores.

Gonna have to call the press off. These refs are ridiculous and it's not helping anyway.

The Michigan game was fine and they didn't call every little thing. Why are they doing this? I'd rather watch 'physical clutch and grab' than this joke.

What Richard is finding out the hard way is the treatment this team gets from the officials once the conference season begins.

Top Bottom