Badger game thread

yuck

no matter the outcome, watching bo-ball is painful.

Go Gophers and ef bo ryan !!!

Sounds like a healthy Gopher delegation made the trip down.

Looks like refs are gonna control the game well from the get-go

Gophers gotta get going here. Great play by RS3, use this to make a run going into half time.

Williams is killing me. He needs to start playing aggressive sooner or later!

Why is maverick in? He has done nothing to earn serious playing time IMO.

Interesting ... I was just thinking how good it is to watch a disciplined, well-coached team. It's certainly good to see how good many of the kids we didn't sign are. We'd be quite the team if we'd get all the best players in Minnesota.

bucky

Anybody play basketball in Wisconsin? Seems like every badger that matters is from Minnesota. Thank You coach monson.

On another note, you have to hand it to the badgers, they can shoot free throws!

Devoe can't guard Taylor and Nolen has two fouls.

We are in fine shape. Keep it close and see what happens. We got a huge break with the missed dunk by Leuer. I actually like what I am seeing defensively. The threes that Wisky has made have been long bombs. Generally a good effort so far.

Amazing play by Armelin- the kid has a knack for some great finsihes around the bucket. And yes Rodney needs to drive to the hole. Should be a great second half.

Interesting ... I was just thinking how good it is to watch a disciplined, well-coached team. It's certainly good to see how good many of the kids we didn't sign are. We'd be quite the team if we'd get all the best players in Minnesota.

Very few thought Leuer and Taylor would be this good. hats off to them and you have to hand it to Ryan - he makes guys successful in his system. He develops more unheralded players to their max potential than any coach I've seen.

I can't stand these announcers they are just having a big Wisconsin love fest it is terrible. Would it kill them to say something positive about MN?

Very few thought Leuer and Taylor would be this good. hats off to them and you have to hand it to Ryan - he makes guys successful in his system. He develops more unheralded players to their max potential than any coach I've seen.
We too often assume that the good players have to come from somewhere else.

Haven't been a whole lot of positives to start the 2n half.

Our backcourt is almost laughable this game, one of them can't shoot, one cant create off the dribble, and the last one plays like a chicken with his head cut off. Unless we find something we are staring at a 1-3 start in the big ten.

Leuer should have fouled out already

If the zebras weren't looking at everything through red glasses. Typical BADger home game.
Ralph has been hammered three times at the rim and didn't get one of the calls.

Careful, Al! You should have got rung up on that one. Putting your shoulder down is asking for a charge.

I admire Joseph for his adventurousness. He keeps looking for some spot on the floor from which he's not comfortable shooting. Sadly, so far, he's failed to find one. Yet I must admit that he did pass once in the first half.

Referees aren't the problem.. The Achilles Heel is resurfacing. Our Gophers struggle playing half-court basketball. It's always been Tubby's biggest flaw.

Our backcourt is almost laughable this game, one of them can't shoot, one cant create off the dribble, and the last one plays like a chicken with his head cut off. Unless we find something we are staring at a 1-3 start in the big ten.
Which one can't create off the dribble?

Was an over reaction at the beginning of the half. This is the game thread where you do not have a lot of time to think your thoughts out. MY BAD I'm sure no one on here has ever done that.

Top Bottom