Friday's game time?

Moonlight

Reaction score
If/when this is known, please post. I have an appt. with my accountant for taxes that day that can be rescheduled if it interferes. Todays task - prep all my stuff.
(Every year I vow I will stay on top of this & keep stuff organized all year long and every year...)

Thanks! This works! Where are you finding game times?

its on the men's basketball schedule page on gophersports.com too.

I'm gonna have to leave at 4am to get there on time.

its on the men's basketball schedule page on gophersports.com too.

I'm gonna have to leave at 4am to get there on time.

Our group is leaving at 4am as well!! It will be a fun ride.

Go Gophers!!

Bleed, I'm counting on you, bring 'em home a couple victories. Unfortunately, my NCAA travels are taking me out east, but the Gophers getting to play in Milwaukee is without question the next best scenario. The Gophers could not have asked for a better location & bracket. It's a 4-team bracket we can win (Xavier and Pitt are solid but very beatable, and I expect Oakland to give Pitt all they can handle), and I certainly would expect Gopher fans en masse to make the easy trip to Milwaukee. I'll be hugely disappointed if I'm watching the Gophers game on TV and I don't see a ton of maroon & gold in the stands.

Bleed, I'm counting on you, bring 'em home a couple victories. Unfortunately, my NCAA travels are taking me out east, but the Gophers getting to play in Milwaukee is without question the next best scenario. The Gophers could not have asked for a better location & bracket. It's a 4-team bracket we can win (Xavier and Pitt are solid but very beatable, and I expect Oakland to give Pitt all they can handle), and I certainly would expect Gopher fans en masse to make the easy trip to Milwaukee. I'll be hugely disappointed if I'm watching the Gophers game on TV and I don't see a ton of maroon & gold in the stands.

Too bad it's a morning start. I think we'd have a lot more fans there even if it was during the afternoon. It will be difficult to make the drive for that tip.

Top Bottom