Minnesota vs. Xavier...12:25 pm Friday

I'm selfishly cool with it, since I live near Milwaukee and am going to the First Session. If we lose I've got the rest of the day to drink it off, and enjoy some other good basketball games.

Would have rather had a later game. Watch games all day building up to the gophers matchup with xavier.

As I've done for the 3rd time in 4 years, I'll be taking vacation Thursday and Friday afternoon so I can watch all games.

FWIW, since I live in Houston and I'm also a Duke fan, I'm happy that Duke is in the South region, though I think Louisville could be a tough matchup. Having family coming down if Duke makes it to the sweet 16. I'd make it up to Milwaukee if I didn't also have guests next weekend.

Hey, there's no excuse for Gopher fans!!! I'm far away, but you guys should be pouring into Milwaukee!!! It should be a sea of Maroon and Gold. C'mon, it can't be any closer to home!

Unfortunate, but I still hope we see 3,000-5,000 Gopher fans there. It's too far for me, but I was in Greensboro last year. I hope those that can do so, will be inspired to make the trip. It's worth it.

Dang, I was really hoping for a night game. I'll be skiing in Breckenridge, CO (first day on the slopes on our vacation). I guess I'll need to hope that we're on TV out there during our lunch break. If there is a Big 12 team playing at the same time, I'm screwed, I guess.

Dang.... Looks like I'll be skipping all my classes on Friday.

Top Bottom