World Series First Pitch

Tredwell

Reaction score
The World Series returns to Washington D.C. for the first time since the 1930s when Franklin Roosevelt threw out the first pitch. President Trump turned out to be right to forgo the season opener and wait for a bigger stage. Going to be a great moment for him and the country.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Will they give him a tiny baseball to make his hands look bigger?

Tredwell

Reaction score
Will they give him a tiny baseball to make his hands look bigger?
Show some respect. This is gonna be right up there with Dubya's pitch.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
It was a serious question. A normal size baseball will make his hands look small. I'd think the media would be all over that.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Assmaster sure is fascinated with Trump’s hands. Telling.

Section2

Reaction score

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I thought you were joking but that wasn't bad actually. Now, he's not in the same league athletically as our last president...

bga1

Reaction score
The World Series returns to Washington D.C. for the first time since the 1930s when Franklin Roosevelt threw out the first pitch. President Trump turned out to be right to forgo the season opener and wait for a bigger stage. Going to be a great moment for him and the country.
It would be a great moment for our country if Dems showed some class when he does. But that won't happen.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score

I like how he calls his own strike. Classic Trump. He throws like a second baseman.

Tredwell

Reaction score
Bring the country together Mr. President!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Armored up or in the nude that fat prick would look too heavy. If he can talk his friend Chris Christy into receiving that first pitch, he’ll look less heavy.

howeda7

Reaction score
Armored up or in the nude that fat prick would look too heavy. If he can talk his friend Chris Christy into receiving that first pitch, he’ll look less heavy.
I hear it's going to rain on Sunday. If there is a game 5, he won't do it.

Tredwell

Reaction score
We should've known. The President didn't want to steal the spotlight from the Nationals. Such a humble guy!

tikited

Me
Reaction score
We should've known. The President didn't want to steal the spotlight from the Nationals. Such a humble guy!

So, they picked someone who deserves to do it.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Even with his digits fully extended, he will still be throwing a knuckleball.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Surprising? The place is full of unelected, career DC bureaucrats & swampy journalists who voted Hillary 91%. Trump is a threat to their graft.

Remember, Trump knew he'd be booed & chose to show up anyway. Why?

What people not completely afflicted with TDS saw, was a bunch of lunatics boo the POTUS on the day he orchestrated the killed of the most dangerous terrorist on the planet. Normal Americans don't look at this and say "Wow, I probably shouldn't support Trump in 2020, because look how unpopular he is at a DC ball game.". They look at this and say "Wow, look how unhinged these people are. That reminds me I need to vote Trump 2020, or these maniacs will be in charge."

jamiche

Reaction score
Surprising? The place is full of unelected, career DC bureaucrats & swampy journalists who voted Hillary 91%. Trump is a threat to their graft.

Remember, Trump knew he'd be booed & chose to show up anyway. Why?

What people not completely afflicted with TDS saw, was a bunch of lunatics boo the POTUS on the day he orchestrated the killed of the most dangerous terrorist on the planet. Normal Americans don't look at this and say "Wow, I probably shouldn't support Trump in 2020, because look how unpopular he is at a DC ball game.". They look at this and say "Wow, look how unhinged these people are. That reminds me I need to vote Trump 2020, or these maniacs will be in charge."
He's at 40% and continuing to drop, craig. Normal Americans boo him.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
He's at 40% and continuing to drop, craig. Normal Americans boo him.
His approval rating is higher than Obama's was at the same point & primed to spike after yesterday's news. The support for him is self evident when looking at his rallies. No one's camping out for 4 days to see a Liz Warren rally! Trump's fundraising is in uncharted territory, double that of all D candidates combined. The D's know they can't beat him in 2020. You know it too.

Tredwell

Reaction score
His approval rating is higher than Obama's was at the same point & primed to spike after yesterday's news. The support for him is self evident when looking at his rallies. No one's camping out for 4 days to see a Liz Warren rally! Trump's fundraising is in uncharted territory, double that of all D candidates combined. The D's know they can't beat him in 2020. You know it too.

jamiche

Reaction score
Sorry, craig. According to 538, he's three points below Obama at the same point in their tenures. He's never been ahead of Obama and 538 includes two repub house organs in their poll samples. His numbers won't spike because of Baghdadi because the American people have rejected him personally. The see him for who and what he is. He's collecting big money from big donors. Rally sizes mean nothing and the fact that you would park yourself outside of an arena for a couple of days to see him makes you a member of a cult. (Please provide a source on your wait times claims. The vids I've seen show not quite full venues.) The only way he wins is voter suppression, more outside interference and the dems f%%k it up. Voter suppression and outside interference are already happening. The dems f&&king it up is possible.

Top Bottom