Woodward: Obama administration officials may face criminal charges

Spoofin

Reaction score
"The Media" are to be assumed to be biased, America-hating liars by default unless they work for 2-3 Trump-approved outlets. Enemies of the people. It's beyond ridiculous.
We should pin this post. Howie is actually arguing that there is no media bias. I’m not sure there is a rational thinking person left in this Country that doesn’t realize there is a media bias —- on both sides.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You just posted tweets from a dude who hasn’t figured out the relationship between tests and cases. Good work.
A) They are videos of Trump. You know, the guy who really doesn't want anyone to panic.
B) The number of cases are the number of cases. Tests increase the number of *confirmed* cases. If you have COVID and don't take a test, you still have COVID.
C) Tests have nothing to do with deaths, and the US has 20% of the world's deaths.

USAF

Reaction score
A) They are videos of Trump. You know, the guy who really doesn't want anyone to panic.
B) The number of cases are the number of cases. Tests increase the number of *confirmed* cases. If you have COVID and don't take a test, you still have COVID.
C) Tests have nothing to do with deaths, and the US has 20% of the world's deaths.
Spoof knows all of that. But he's a fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Careful. You are dangerously close to confirming that case counts are worthless.

Wally

Reaction score
Careful. You are dangerously close to confirming that case counts are worthless.
They are one data point. Death counts are more important in my mind and a reflection of actual cases.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I have a very long posting history of talking only about test positivity, deaths, and hospitalizations

Spoofin

Reaction score
I have a very long posting history of talking only about test positivity, deaths, and hospitalizations
Sure thing. You have never posted about cases in Florida, Scandinavia, and countless other places.

howeda7

Reaction score
Joe’s going to save the soul of America. From the devil himself. Sounds fact-based.
Joe didn't say that. Trump is going around claiming Antifa will kill us if Joe is elected. And also that thousands of his worshipers will commit suicide if he loses. This is what you are supporting.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe didn't say that. Trump is going around claiming Antifa will kill us if Joe is elected. And also that thousands of his worshipers will commit suicide if he loses. This is what you are supporting.
6C847565-11EC-4946-9523-DB8C3D32DD0A.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
We should pin this post. Howie is actually arguing that there is no media bias. I’m not sure there is a rational thinking person left in this Country that doesn’t realize there is a media bias —- on both sides.
There is bias in everyone. But a large % of journalists try very hard to remove it from their reporting. To listen to the Trumpsters, you'd think the average reporter for CBS News or the New York Times or your local ABC affiliate is a raging blood thirsty Communist who is Enemy of the People. The rhetoric and screeching from the right is ridiculous.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
There is bias in everyone. But a large % of journalists try very hard to remove it from their reporting.
There is literally no possible way that you remotely believe this. Really. I would/could have maybe made this comment 15-20 years ago, but today, it's just plain false

Spoofin

Reaction score
At least Beeg and KGF aren't ashamed of their shilling.
You go with this “afraid to admit it” theory. Makes perfect sense on an anonymous message board :rolleyes:.

Maybe if you could see anti- Howie’s dishonesty and hypocrisy posts for what they are instead of assuming they are pro-Trump you wouldn’t need such a ridiculous theory. I don’t expect that to ever happen tho.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Can you point me to where in that Biden calls Trump "The Devil Himself" or are you lying out of your @ss again?
Point me to the quotation marks that I used? He has said that this is a “fight for the soul of America”. Are we to assume he thinks Trump is the good guy?

Biden rhetoric denier.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Like this? For the record, “scientists“ have said that you can’t attribute specific events to climate change...unless you’re Joe Biden apparently.

Biden downplaying the violence and unrest in our Country right now. Nice look Joe.

howeda7

Reaction score
Like this? For the record, “scientists“ have said that you can’t attribute specific events to climate change...unless you’re Joe Biden apparently.

Specific events? No. We can look at the increasing frequency and severity of hurricanes, floods and fires and see a cause and effect though. At least those without their head stuck in the RW echo chamber. We can also see that someone dismissing it with "the weather's going to get cooler soon" as Winter approaches is an idiot with zero understanding of the issue.

I've never said I support the Green New Deal or any other specific plan. What would be nice is if we could at least agree on the basic fact pattern of what is happening that then discuss the cost/benefit of solutions instead of half the country screaming "facts are biased this is a conspiracy" and living in denial.

stocker08

Reaction score
“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump told Woodward. “I mean, you could, you could be in the room … I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed — innocently. Not a horrible — you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”

Woodward has spoken about his belief that Trump has failed the American people with his handling of the coronavirus, and he believes that Trump’s actions over the past several months will not be looked back upon favorably.

“When the history books about this are written and it’s all put together, people are gonna be, and historians are gonna be, stunned at the failure,” Woodward said, “the basic failure to lead and say, ‘Hey, this is what’s going on, guys.’”

Top Bottom