Woodward: Obama administration officials may face criminal charges

Spoofin

Reaction score
Our government was designed to run inefficiently, it is one of the safe guards of our freedoms. I am not saying there wasn't corruption before Trump there obviously was but it's also obvious that Trump is making corruption the standard practice, not the other way around. Anything goes as long as it benefits Trump.
It’s obvious to you because the media keeps showing it to you. Those that want to believe it ignore that most of these things the MSM reports get debunked so they focus on the next “conspiracy”. Check out the Portland, HHS, USPS, etc. threads for just the most recent examples.

I don’t put much past Trump. However, I continue to think that any real corruption will be lost in the massive amount of BS “corruption” the MSM spews on a regular basis.

USAF

Reaction score
oh look, there's "not voting for Trump Spoofin" jumping in with both feet YET AGAIN to defend Trump.

It's like he's a ... fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s obvious to you because the media keeps showing it to you. Those that want to believe it ignore that most of these things the MSM reports get debunked so they focus on the next “conspiracy”. Check out the Portland, HHS, USPS, etc. threads for just the most recent examples.

I don’t put much past Trump. However, I continue to think that any real corruption will be lost in the massive amount of BS “corruption” the MSM spews on a regular basis.
There's corruption but the "real corruption" is the media. Yeah. OK. Not the millions Jared got from the Saudi's. Not millions missing from the inaugural. Not the hundreds of thousands the US Government pays the Trump company every time he takes his fat @ss golfing there and not the uncountable conflicts of interests of having his family continue to run his business. It's "the media" that's the problem.

Spoofin

Reaction score
There's corruption but the "real corruption" is the media. Yeah. OK. Not the millions Jared got from the Saudi's. Not millions missing from the inaugural. Not the hundreds of thousands the US Government pays the Trump company every time he takes his fat @ss golfing there and not the uncountable conflicts of interests of having his family continue to run his business. It's "the media" that's the problem.
As I said, some believe everything they read. Do the “unmarked stormtroopers” still bother you? Are you still upset Shapiro started that Antifa web-site?

cjbfbp

Reaction score
You have to admit. Blaming "the media" is a foolproof strategy for never having to say that you're wrong. First of all, by just saying "media," you don't have to point to any particular author or media figure as the confirmed liar. Secondly, you can blame the media for too much or too little news. Now, that Trump is the incumbent, the media is blasting fake news. If Biden becomes the incumbent and runs a relatively scandal free administration, you can blame the media for suppressing the bad news.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You have to admit. Blaming "the media" is a foolproof strategy for never having to say that you're wrong. First of all, by just saying "media," you don't have to point to any particular author or media figure as the confirmed liar. Secondly, you can blame the media for too much or too little news. Now, that Trump is the incumbent, the media is blasting fake news. If Biden becomes the incumbent and runs a relatively scandal free administration, you can blame the media for suppressing the bad news.
Except I named specific examples. Oops.

USAF

Reaction score
Its definitely a handy talking point to feed weak minds.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Except I named specific examples. Oops.
Not really. As far as I could see, you just named topics and said "see some threads." You know, Spoofin, I believe that you could be more convincing in argument if you just weren't so damned lazy.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Well, the things I DO blame the media for are the underreporting, normalizing, and bothsidesing. For example, has any reporter asked Trump about the wildfires in the West? If not, the press is normalizing his deliberate foresaking of certain states because of the voting tendencies of their citizens--which of course is unprecedented in history and consequently very newsworthy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Not really. As far as I could see, you just named topics and said "see some threads." You know, Spoofin, I believe that you could be more convincing in argument if you just weren't so damned lazy.
Hmmm, I doubt it. People on here choose to be selective in their memory and what they believe. I have seen enough “honest mistake”, “it is obvious”, “you won’t find out for a while” answers to see that clear. Those that made fools of themselves in those threads I mentioned remember. They just choose to leave it behind - similar to the MSM.

However, if you really want specifics, I will go with my favorite MSM BS mission so far - Portland. I laid out their actions in a post I will link here, but you will need to read through the thread to get specifics. I’m too “lazy” to do that for no return. BTW - this post was over a month ago, I might be able to add to it although the MSM seemed to lose a lot of interest in this story once the “protestors” moved their “protesting” away from the Federal Agents and into the residential streets.

Wally

Reaction score
Hmmm, I doubt it. People on here choose to be selective in their memory and what they believe. I have seen enough “honest mistake”, “it is obvious”, “you won’t find out for a while” answers to see that clear. Those that made fools of themselves in those threads I mentioned remember. They just choose to leave it behind - similar to the MSM.

However, if you really want specifics, I will go with my favorite MSM BS mission so far - Portland. I laid out their actions in a post I will link here, but you will need to read through the thread to get specifics. I’m too “lazy” to do that for no return. BTW - this post was over a month ago, I might be able to add to it although the MSM seemed to lose a lot of interest in this story once the “protestors” moved their “protesting” away from the Federal Agents and into the residential streets.

How are protests in Portland even of national concern. The mayor and governor need to figure it out, end of story.

USAF

Reaction score
Well, the things I DO blame the media for are the underreporting, normalizing, and bothsidesing. For example, has any reporter asked Trump about the wildfires in the West? If not, the press is normalizing his deliberate foresaking of certain states because of the voting tendencies of their citizens--which of course is unprecedented in history and consequently very newsworthy.
I doubt Trump even knows about the fires.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
How are protests in Portland even of national concern. The mayor and governor need to figure it out, end of story.
Yeah, totally unrelated to Minneapolis. And Minneapolis is totally unrelated to Seattle, NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, LA, Kenosha, etc.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Interesting, considering we are talking about the reckless MSM. Who do you think made it a National story?

Wally

Reaction score
Interesting, considering we are talking about the reckless MSM. Who do you think made it a National story?
Yes all MSM, lol, tell me how many times Trump has gone off about Portland? I would say Trump has had more or as much to do with making it a prominent story than the media but I honestly have not been paying much attention to the protests outside of the local ones.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes all MSM, lol, tell me how many times Trump has gone off about Portland? I would say Trump has had more or as much to do with making it a prominent story than the media but I honestly have not been paying much attention to the protests outside of the local ones.
Why every time I say something about Biden or the MSM you say, “yeah, but Trump...”?? Maybe the goal should be to be better than Trump and not drop to his level?

Wally

Reaction score
Why every time I say something about Biden or the MSM you say, “yeah, but Trump...”?? Maybe the goal should be to be better than Trump and not drop to his level?
I agree, but anything the president says is "news" by default.

If he tweets about Portland daily it will be in the news, that's a fact and I would say the president is an important enough person that the news should cover what he is saying.

howeda7

Reaction score
"The Media" are to be assumed to be biased, America-hating liars by default unless they work for 2-3 Trump-approved outlets. Enemies of the people. It's beyond ridiculous.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Well, at least we know the NYT, WaPO, CNN, MSNBC, are wrong on purpose or at least being dishonest most of the time and the rest of the old mainstream media are all clueless and lost.

Oh no! it is just like Watergate!!!!!!!! I just shit my pants.... Watergate!!!!!!!

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. They are in complete panic mode.
Your side is in complete panic mode. Biden is a useless idiotic, senile shell, Trump is full of energy, the Pandemic scare is dead and the economy is rising...

The leftists are finished, for 2020 at least.

Just keep clinging to those poll numbers you like so much..... sure everything is fine... President Biden.... sure

oak_street1981

Reaction score
This is what we white southern racist people used to listed to when we we fought against Obama!

Okay, not so much...

My music tastes run towards punk and early to mid era alternative like the Pixie and the Replacemenrs, but so what.. screw the syste,

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Oh, those white guys from Jacksonville FL in the 70, LSB, turned out to not be too hung up on racial issues either.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Your side is in complete panic mode. Biden is a useless idiotic, senile shell, Trump is full of energy, the Pandemic scare is dead and the economy is rising...

Just keep clinging to those poll numbers you like so much..... sure everything is fine... President Biden.... sure
Well, I’m glad all is well.

stocker08

Reaction score

Everything you just said is wrong. Is family visitation for you today at the mental ward? And will they have extra staff on hand when Trump loses BIGLY for being the worst president of all time?

Top Bottom